Status
Not open for further replies.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Your Steam Name: Peco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94151248
Your Character Name: Skyler Gray

Ban Length:5 days ( Originally 1 month)
Banning Staff Member: It was @lordToaster but it was really @PMX

Ban Reason: staff diss
Time of Occurrence: November 30th
Relevant Evidence: Alright, so I'm just finishing up with midterms and Christmas break is coming up, and I've been stalking the trello, and the development section in the discord and everything looks awesome. From the video, the management team said that they do think that its staff diss and now I see where I can go wrong. But I did change a lot before the ban and in the time I was banned. I dropped the "Gun-Ho" attitude and put the focus on grinding and roleplaying. and I really did make a mistake with the staff diss. AND I SWEAR it won't happen again. I managed to stay clean for so long and I just slipped up. Even if this gets denied in 5 days when I come back, you guys will definitely see a change in me and my attitude.

Additional members involved/witnessing

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I really did make a mistake with the staff diss. AND I SWEAR it won't happen again.
Im glad to hear you have improved.

However due to your extensive record, specially regarding staff disrespect, you will serve your punishment until the end.
Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.