Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Jack Taylor
Steam name: Cubic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68914280

Date and time of loss: 9/18/17 3:30 EST
What happened:

I don't need to go into detail about my story but I am a humble fisherman. I invested my entire life savings into fishing. Through friendship and fish, I managed to raise 10,000 dollars. Earlier today, September 18, 2017 at around 3:30 PM EST, I wanted to purchase a car. I was tired of walking to the docks every day.

I was only carrying 552 dollars at the time so I went over to the ATM at the City Hall and withdrew $10,000. I walked over to the dealership and the NPC told me I needed a driver's license. I then walked back to the City Hall and found out it was f@$%ing expensive to purchase a driver's license. I walked behind the City Hall and wanted to purchase a fake license.

The NPC told me,
"We got no more licenses... scram!" or along the lines like that.

I then got upset because now I am invconvienced. I just made an overall decision and said to myself,
"I fished this long without a car, I will manage." I walked back into the Bank and I noticed it didn't have any ATMs. (I obviously didn't want to carry my entire life savings on me) I walked up to each Bank NPC seeing if I could store my money. I walked down the line of tellers till I got to the last one; I hoped he was different from the first "Bank & Storage Teller" but as I clicked to open his menu, my game crashed.

The amount of struggle I went through just to find out that I couldn't purchase a car was enough to put me in tears. I got off and cried myself to sleep. I woke up from my baby nap at around 8:00 PM EST to log back on the server and realize my entire RP life was a joke. I fished for so long and lost my entire life savings.

I wish if you can look into your hearts and give me the
$10,000 that I lost, I can continue on living my prominent, hard-working, fisherman life.

Last edited:

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Cubic Your story is heartbreaking. But do you have a screenshot or anythings els of your money being lost?

Cubic

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Cubic Your story is heartbreaking. But do you have a screenshot or anythings els of your money being lost?

I didn't think to take a screenshot right before my game crashed lol

No, I don't really have any evidence. Other people heard of my story and they started a GoFundMe. I raised my money back so I guess you can close this ticket. Thank you!

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay... this has got to be one of the weirdest refunds I ever met. Fun to read though!
Moved~

Status
Not open for further replies.