LV

Your Steam Name: cluckingbell2316
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:202890295 
Your Character Name (If Applicable): roman hive

Ban Length: 1 week
Admin who banned you: jack0800

Ban Reason: Repeated Nlr rdm, no respect for rules
Time of Occurrence:4/17
Relevant Evidence: Jack0800 has been baiting me to shoot him and almost cdmed me once, so he jumps into my car for no reason and then I tell him i dont like him and im going to crash until he gets damaged and he shoots my car and kills me. I then spawn and see that he has repaired (which he used his ADMIN POWERS) my car to just shoot it again, and I ask him if he did that and he replies with a "yeah", so I then kill him and he bans me. Honestly I don't why he would ban me for this when I didn't really do anything wrong.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited by a moderator:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

cluckingbell2316

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Nope, Since he banned before I could take screenshots which I didn't expect him to do. He may have been mad or something but gives him no reason for the failban, I'm not entirely sure but @WoLF may have seen this go down since he was near at bank and  I was basing with wolf  moments before this happened. If wolf can confirm that he was near when this happened, I'll add him to the witnesses list.

Last edited by a moderator:

WoLF

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I actually watched the scene as a police officer, and all I saw was Roman almost ran over jack ( on accident I think) jack started shooting at him later banned. I think jack took it to far straight away.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@WoLF Thank you for adding your statement. We will be sure to look into this.

Before we proceed, we need @Jack0800 to give his statement aswell, in order for the community management team to make a decision regarding this ban appeal.

Reply to the thread only if you have witnessed this or want to add relevant information to the case.

Thank you,

Pmx

Jack0800

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Alrighty, sorry for the late response to this I've been distracted with some real life stuff.

Throughout the night there had been reports you were breaking NLR and/or RDMing, for instance carrying a grudge over from a past life (say someone killed you), you find them after respawning and RDM them. We'd had reports from multiple people although I cannot remember any names.

I went through my console logs and did indeed see what appeared to be this behaviour, you respawing and a short while later you killing the person that killed you, although at this point I decided to keep an eye on you and see if I could see it happen. I did see you kill someone in what seemed to be strange circumstances and the guy pm'd me saying you broke the rules etc.

At this point I decide to see if you'll do it to me without realising I'm an admin, and I should of started recording which I will always do in the future now. I ended up shooting you from a distance with a shotgun, and you ran towards Tides hotel I believe where I managed to finish you off and this was all fair play at this point, then I was  around you and was looking to see if you would try to kill me. I didn't try to VDM you at all, I was aggressive with my driving and although this was provocative, I do this quite alot to try to get into races and cause some chaos for the police, and you quickly toke a abnormal interest in me and you seemed to be displaying signs of wanting to have gunplay, so instead of driving off like I was going to if you reacted normally (such as driving away), I kept driving near you. 

I can't remember the specifics but I believe you rammed into my car a few times or someone elses, and jumped out the car with a gun and pointed it towards me and after the gun play you died. Two other guys around started to shoot up your car after you died, and after it blew up I used the ingame repair kits you can buy from the repairshop NPC, cus it was fun (not admin). You then come running over after spawning and shoot me in the head.

Due to the repeated earlier reports of you doing this, and the multiple warnings you've received + apparent careless attitude towards some of the rules,  and it happening to me, I felt it was adequate to impose a ban. 

At any rate, I feel it is appropriate to lower the bank to a day or two as you toke the time to appeal and obviously do want to be apart of the server and contribute. However your last statement concerns me "as i didn't do anything wrong". Have a read on the rules and think about the way they work ingame.

cluckingbell2316

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would've liked a sit for the rdms I was accused of atleast, also the only person I recall killing was you for mulitple reasons which if it was RDM, I apologize but you repaired my car in which I asked "Did you really just repair my car to shoot it again" and you replied with a "yeah" so I shot you in the head since you just admitted to shooting my car.

Martinerrr

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I can't find an active ban for the included Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202890295

cluckingbell2316

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

my steam is STEAM_0:1:202890295

was i unbanned or something since it's a 1 week ban

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You are currently not banned - therefore I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.