Not open for further replies.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TwewT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148239599
Your Character Name: Cobey Castalone

Which Staff blacklisted you: @DKDiamond ( At least this is what @Clutch Master FTW told me )
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 4 Months
Blacklist Reason: Using push command on box truck at hospital, knocking a few people unconscious
Unblacklist Reason:

I'd first like to start off by saying I'm really sorry for what i did. I've been recently trying to play on the server after work most days. I work 6 days a week now so I don't have much time to play anymore. I've been playing mainly medic and just hanging around with the players over at hospital, however it's been increasingly difficult to respond to calls due to not having access to an ambulance. I didn't realize that pushing a truck like that would get me a blacklist, and i don't aim to fail drive due to my previous punishments. I was very careful with my driving prior to this punishment. I would like another chance to play on the server normally again. Had I known that pushing the vehicle like i did would get me a vehicle blacklist, i would have never done it. I would like to please ask you for forgiveness, as I miss being able to escape my long work days on this server. I will NOT be push-minging vehicles any longer, and i certainly will drive carefully from here on out. Thank you for reading.

Time of Occurrence: March 23rd
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

DK.

Monolith Senior
Assistant Server Director
Senior Administrator
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will accept this appeal, furthermore if this happens again your ban will be reinstated with no option to appeal.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.