TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys! I'm hosting a b-day party on the server on friday evening, oct 15th. IDK if we're gonna be at southside at that point. But it would be really nice for all the homies to get together at a house to celebrate. Here's some event's i'm thinking about:

1. Backyard demo derby. 10k prize for last man standing
2. Freestyle Rap: 10k to whomever roasts the best (IMO)
3. Car show. 1st place 15k, 2nd place 10k, 3rd place 5k judged by me.
4. FUNNIEST RECORDED VDM. video should be old enough so that we're not encouraging rule breaks. 1st place 15k, 2nd place 10k, 3rd place 5k. Must be Original Content.

These events are subject to change depending on how chill the staff will be. I look forward to celebrating with you guys! Post your questions below, or message me for any personal inquiry.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ill be there bruv

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you need any help with spawning in props to make your birthday party feel more immersive and enjoyable, let me know.

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys! I'm hosting a b-day party on the server on friday evening, oct 15th. IDK if we're gonna be at southside at that point. But it would be really nice for all the homies to get together at a house to celebrate. Here's some event's i'm thinking about:

1. Backyard demo derby. 10k prize for last man standing
2. Freestyle Rap: 10k to whomever roasts the best (IMO)
3. Car show. 1st place 15k, 2nd place 10k, 3rd place 5k judged by me.
4. FUNNIEST RECORDED VDM. video should be old enough so that we're not encouraging rule breaks. 1st place 15k, 2nd place 10k, 3rd place 5k. Must be Original Content.

These events are subject to change depending on how chill the staff will be. I look forward to celebrating with you guys! Post your questions below, or message me for any personal inquiry.
ill try to be there bro i work on the weekends a lot tho

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ill try to get some tea.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you need any help with spawning in props to make your birthday party feel more immersive and enjoyable, let me know.
Alright cool. Maybe you could help us set up another izetta demo derby?

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

That can be arranged for your birthday party, I'll try and add some value to make it realistic and interesting.

TwewT

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Didn’t we just get Mono1k?
...I don't think you get it. Every year we change maps around halloween or april fools reguardless of mono map updates.

THE TAXI MAN

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'm just sayin, I got some great party ingredients and I want Cobey to have a good 25th.