^1Brandon

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:^1brandon
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable):jack ross

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Code Monkey

Reason for Report:so what happened was there was a hostage sit at shell and i was one of the hostages but none of the people who was robbing the shell had guns on me so i ran out to the police and he said that's not allowed but no where in the rule states that i cant and he toke the admin sit and did even care about what i had to say here a video of the sit

and at the bank you can see all what happened in the video he allows someone to run in the bank when they never had a hostage
i do think he is friends with them as both times it was the same people and he just agrees with them

PLEASE NOTE as well i got a 2week ban for something so minor but you can clearly see he dont like me

Time of Occurrence:5 gmt
Evidence to support your shell -https://plays.tv/s/M9sNaHmnjEC2 bank - https://plays.tv/s/M9sSjVNBCTwE
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You failured to value your life due to the fact you were in zipties and ran out while under gunpoint which resulted in your death. Plain and simple. I am not going to be responding further as we will wait for SD or CM+ to deal with this. Also, you have no evidence to the contrary. I watched the WHOLE situation go down with my own eyes.

^1Brandon

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

where in the rules does it state i broke a rule?? no rule say i cant do that so how can you enforce a rule what dont even exist and i never ran out under gun point so dont lie the only one in the room at the time was one guy with a pistol and he was not even lookin at me

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just saw you added the bank situation to this so I’ll respond to that. When I got there they already had the security guard hostage so I let you know we will deal with him after regarding FTVL but to continue RP because I didn’t see the situation. The people in the video are also not my friends. I do not hang around them. You decided to continue your nasty attitude so I put a stop to it.

^1Brandon

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

in both of them video you don't even let me have a chance to put my word in you can see from the video you already toke there side and then you ban me for 2weeks for a small thing shows how ignorant and narrow minded you are

and its very weird that in both things you toke there side and never even listen to me or take me as a consideration

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding the hostage situation, as there is no video that shows what exactly happened:
  • if you ran outside while ziptied and while being held at gunpoint you are failing to value your life. Since you only provided video of the sit, I cannot see wether you ran with a gunpointed at you or not;
  • if you ran outside while a weapon was not being pointed at you, you could have tried to escape.
Regarding the bank situation: the security officer entered the bank and therefore failed to value his life. Instead of trying to deal with it in roleplay, you immediately start breaking character... Had you made a report about it, it would have been dealt with, when code monkey thought it was the best time to do that.

In addition, you decide to keep your toxic behavior when he froze you in the air (due to you breaking character and saying there were no hostages, when there were). In no way, shape or form is this acceptable. Again, you should have made a report on the situation. While the ticket was unclaimed or while you were not brought to a sit, the roleplay situation was still on going, which means you should have roleplayed it out.

Being disrespectful in that manner to our staff members is not allowed. Do that again and you will be punished severily.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.