Status
Not open for further replies.

CodezBlack

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why I am making this Refund Request so late:
I recently came back from staying with my family abroad not that many weeks ago and when I logged on this morning I had realized that my stats had been rolled back. After asking around I found out the entire server suffered from a rollback. This refund request is for after the maintenance update that rolled back the server to before I started actively playing. I made a lot of progress in the many hours I had played and when I found out that I had lost that time and effort I decided I will not play again unless my progress is restored as I do not have the willpower or time to put those hours back in just to get to a point that I had already achieved. Now since I have not been on the server a few days or so before the maintenance update I do not know for certain what my stats were but I have a good picture as to what I believe I was close to. So the levels and stats I post in this refund request are rounders to what I was close to. (Within 5 levels of what I actually was it is up to your discretion as to what you put me to but I hope you understand that due to the summer coming to an end I will not have a lot of time to get back to my actual level if it turns out to be lower than what I eventually find out it really was. If that makes sense.)

In-Game Name: John Cale

Steam Name: CodezBlack

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:67813220

Date and time of loss: Around August 15th (I believe that was the date the maintenance update began)

What happened: Server got upgraded and the database got rolled back.

What do you need to be refunded: My main level to 54, mining level to 34, farming level to 19. Evidence: None as I had no knowledge of any upcoming rollback. You could check the logs I guess but it was a while ago.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why did you wait so long to make this refund request?

CodezBlack

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why did you wait so long to make this refund request?
I went away a few days after the rollback that apparently happened and when I came back I realized all my stats had been reset after constantly playing hour after hour previously. It has completely put me off from playing as I am someone who hates and refuses unless required to repeat progress. I can understand your suspicion as I hesitated if I should even start this post as the chances of this being accepted are low due to how little evidence I have and how long it has been since the actual rollback. If you wanting an answer for as to why I took so long to submit this request I just went away at the wrong time and came back at a poor time. I also have College A-Level to worry about so Monolith has not been on my mind at all until I recently joined to come to the shocking news. But I honestly have no intention to repeat the progress as I have nor the time or willpower to do so. This is the only real chance I have for me to continue playing and to continue from where I left off. Feel free to ask more questions if needed.

tl:dr
College
Holiday
Hesitation as to if this post is even worth creating due to it being about 2 months since the rollback.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, you waited way too long.

We do not accept these anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.