xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Joe Mammoth
Steam Name: xWaller
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52866882

Date and time of loss: 6:10 AM Mountain Daylight
What happened: I had 3 batches of coke and went to drop the sulfuric acid in the pot, I deployed the jerry can and it no-clipped into the wall and I couldnt get it back out, so I tried placing another one but "Max Drug Entities" limit was hit, so xstewart tried helping me get it out of the wall but nothing worked so now i'm just staring at 3 batches of coke that cant be made because MAX DRUG ENTITIES. So I had to just pick up what I had left and lose some stuff in the process. And the server was restarting so I really couldn't really do anything about it like ask a friend to come deploy it for me. Basically the jerry can is the whole reason I am here, making a refund cause I couldnt deploy another jerry can to finish the 3 batches...
I ended up just picking up the sulfuric acid that was already [Ready To Use], hence why I only need 1 back, cause 1 went into the pot.

What do you need refunded:
1 Jerry Can,
3 Kerosene,
3 Drafting Bucket,
3 Packing boxes,
3 stacks of coca leaves,
1 Sulfuric Acid

I originally had 6 batches worth of coke stuff on me, and the stuff I am requesting for refund, is what will get me back to 6.

Evidence: @StewartJames can comfirm the Jerry can in the wall...

WHEN I FIRST WENT TO BASE:

AFTER PICKING EVERYTHING UP:

Proof that I didn't just deploy the sulfuric acid and throw it against the wall:

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm all of the above, that thing was merged with the wall nothing got it out from physgun to precision to hands

Joey.

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.