Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Coleio
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:82869543
Your Character Name: Owen Baritone

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Scofield

Ban Reason: LTAA/Lying in sit/LTAP/Minging
Unban Reason: At the time, I had just finished farming some fruit, and I had just hit level 15 to start making some real money. Long story short, I was arrested on my way to the dealer (with good reason) and a little too peeved at the time (you know how gmod cops can be I'm sure). I disconnected once they had uncuffed me so I could hopefully get back to my grinding. I lied about my actions when I was asked by Scofield and was promptly banned. I was without a doubt in the wrong, though I was just trying to grind beforehand, so I was a bit angrier than I should've been. I was kinda tipsy, which didn't help, and as an unfamiliar player, I feel 1 month is a tad harsh. I just want to make my way on the server, I acted out of line, and for that I apologize. I hope you understand!

Time of Occurrence: 4/14/20 (Around 3:30am MST if I had to guess)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unnamed Officer
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yup, this post fits the criteria

Coleio

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My bad, it happened late at night, so that would mean the ban happened on 4/15/20

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can't see anything in your ban appeal that references why you disconnected in the middle of the sit. The 1 month ban wasn't solely due to you leaving after being uncuffed, it was due to you taunting the other player then immediately disconnecting after this.
4/15/2020 @ 11:23:51 AMColeio (STEAM_0:0:82869543) left the server (Disconnect by user.)Connections
As you can see, I only banned you after you left the server, as you clearly left to avoid the sit
4/15/2020 @ 11:26:19 AMScofield (Scofield) (STEAM_0:0:88433506) (740) ran ServerGuard command "ban" "STEAM_0:0:82869543 1n LTAA/Lying in a sit/LTAP/Minging|Appeal @monolithservers.com"Commands

Please could you explain these actions, and the reasons as to why you chose to leave them out in your appeal? If you have a solid explanation for this, I may consider a ban reduction as you are a new player, so please respond to this and explain yourself and I will make a decision from there.

Coleio

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

If I’m being honest, the only reason I left is because it was pretty late where I am (AZ), and I was tired and irritated that my grind had been interrupted as new as I am. I didn’t know these actions would have such consequences, and I just want to play on the server as my friends have been doing.

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As you are a new player, I am going to reduce the ban length to 2 weeks instead of a month. Please understand that you have broken several rules, so please read up on them. No matter your state of mind, when you're playing on the server you should always follow the rules, consider this a warning as you are a new player, in the future, I am not going to accept 'I was tired/frustrated/irritated/tipsy' as excuses to break rules. Rules are rules, they are non-negotiable. In the future, if you have to leave during a sit, please tell the staff dealing with beforehand, and get their approval, instead of disconnecting as I am speaking to you.

Ban Reduced
Locked and moved

Status
Not open for further replies.