Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: colin
Your Steam ID: 76561198086939666
Your Character Name: Colin Connolly

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member @Shiblamo:

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I don't know the reason for this ban at all, I wasn't pulled into a sit and I can't recall anything I did in order to receive this punishment. The last thing I did was cross the border into the 2nd Layer and went to the mines. I talked to two guys about how to smelt ores and we parted ways and I went deeper into the mines. I was hitting the copper and iron for a bit and then decided to rejoin the server to refresh my game and hopefully get more fps due to heavy lag. I leave the server and join back and I was banned for 5 days with no idea knowing what happened. The timer had 4 hours and 30 minutes as if 30 minutes had already gone by so I'm thinking it was for something else but I don't even remember leaving the server at all, and if I got banned then for whatever "I did" then I don't know why I didn't get kicked nor didn't get an admin sit. I'm just guessing it was an accident because I believe I didn't do anything at all. I was enjoying the event going on and I do everything I can to promote the highest roleplaying experience.

Time of Occurrence: 6:41 P.M P.S.T
Additional members involved/witnessing: No-one

raikex

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I would atleast appreciate any sort of explanation to why I would get banned, especially for 5 days without honestly knowing what I did?

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

See this post for my response to this appeal.

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Ban will be lowered to 2 days, with 1 day time served. You will be able to play again in 24 hours. Please try to avoid this happening in the future, leaving during a raid is a rule break accident or not and it is almost always reported by the raiding party when it happens. It’s just not worth the risk.
See this post for reasoning in this ban appeal.