Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Violence
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70324571
Your Character Name: Jay Violence

Target Steam Name: Alex
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71436552
Target Character Name (if known): Alex Archer

Request Reason: Combat Logging (Mid RP Situation *RAID*) - During a raid against GS9 / Legacy, citizens were in the building with police and a two remaining defenders, we looked at the people on the tablist whilst we were being raided and before we were being raided just seeing who was on at the time. Getting close to the end of the raid we noticed that Alex was no longer on the tab list but we couldn't confirm whether or not he had died and logged or just straight combat logged from the situation, so I made a report and @kingdarien didn't accept it but was in the area and told myself and Jack Snow that he disconnected based on "Connection issues" and apparently was lagging and walking into a wall the entire raid which i find complete bullshit because during the time I was alive nobody said anything during the raid like "oh alex is lagging" or we didn't see anyone doing that at all during the raid and it's so surprising that somebody loses connection during a raid which has both players and police involved like the whole situation was fucked just saying but I don't care about the "Connection issue" bcause anybody can pull out a ethernet cable and claim connection issue not to mention he doesnt attempt to re-connect at any point and staff multiple times have claimed "It's being dealt with" but to be honest I don't trust that I want action taken immediately not whenever you feel like it. Like it's so easy to drop all guns to someone not in combat and disconnect with the pull of an ethernet cable, especially when there was at least two of them alive in the basement because cops had the middle of the property, GS9 & Legacy had the second floor and citizens had the basement. If anything you should check the whole logs between that time of anyone disconnecting that was involved because it's wack how that could be let slide. Also confusing how the situation wasn't dealt with immediately like it should be and when multiple reports were made they weren't taken because I had to close a report I made on the situation for 20-30mins and open another one only to be told by @Hop that i was "being dealt with" and the ticket was closed immediately. Check for combat logging and loot hoarding. Also made no attempt to reconnect as far as I could see everytime I checked tab list.
When did the situation occur?: 3:30am - 4:30am
Your evidence to support your claim: N/A - Staff checked logs and confirmed he logged due to "connection issues" but that excuse is weak as hell

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jack Snow, Klaus, Marco, ja1003, hop, kingdarien, Daniel crowe, Thomas Sterling
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of the raid and if u think he left because he was “scared of loosing” your delusional, we were holding the basement only 2 people upstairs and only 5 cops there we knew we weren’t gonna loose, when we were holding he started walking in a wall and soon enough lagged out, admins checked logs and it was not disconnect by user and he did not have all the guns on him so your statements are invalid. Second you have provided no evidence to support your claim of him combat logging all you did was @ people. Anyways he didn't have all the guns on him, logs showed he lagged out, and you have no evidence provided to prove your statements so this seems conclusive.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Provide valid evidence or this will be denied.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Provide valid evidence or this will be denied.
There was no evidence provided and logs show a connection loss. There is nothing we can do.
DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.