Nick Clark

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Baker
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39029298
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nick Clark

Admin being reported: @DevulTj

Reason for Report: DevulTj decided to give me warning points because I responded to a staff report against Larry Gibbons filed by Devin Clark. I responded to this report because I was a witness of Mr. Gibbons' actions. Again, this was a staff report made by Devin Clark, who even included me as a witness, ON-FILE, on his staff report. Therefore, I had every right to reply and share my opinion on the situation. I am fairly new to this community, and instead of being pulled aside in Discord or on the forums via PM, and told that what I was doing wasn't acceptable, I was given warning points in a rude fashion right off the bat. Not what should have happened as there is nothing wrong with what happened in the first place (what I did).

Time of Occurrence: July 1, 2017

Evidence to support your claim:
fcd9daa0ad174cb636654625b9b09275.png

https://gyazo.com/fcd9daa0ad174cb636654625b9b09275

57e7cd2b236b48eb0fa1cdea9f22da6a.png

https://gyazo.com/57e7cd2b236b48eb0fa1cdea9f22da6a

Additional members involved/witnessing: Devin Clark

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Could've been handled better on both sides. Legitematelly no need to create a "abuse" report for such a small thing - especially a forum warning.

Nick Clark

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry, but shouldn't you be holding your staff members to a high standard? If you want this community to be successful then they should be able to take some criticism when warranted. I tried resolving this issue directly with the person but he was instantly combative and told me to post this abuse report. So, again, your other community manager TOLD ME to post this report.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I know, I can read.

Our staff certainly can take criticism - especially when it's justified criticism. This is stupid though. Are you always complaining about the the smallest things in life?

Tj will look out in the future and not warn "witnesses" in staff reports if the content is "informative".

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.