Connor 'Fuck Eyes' Mitcholo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Connor Mitchell
Steam Name: Lil Hemorrhoid
SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:57256474

Date and time of loss: July 21st 2018 (21/07/18) At 7PM (GMT)
What happened: I logged off after playing just for a couple of hours and i eventually joined back to find that i had lost the majority of my money and certain skill levels. This is weird because if my character was rolled back it would mean all my other skills would be rolled back but i only lost 50,000 XP on Farming but nearly 50 levels on crafting and around $600,000. I don't know if this is a common issue honestly because i dont regularly go on the forums but hey-ho this is why the forums are here i suppose

What do you need refunded: 45 Crafting levels (Level 54 - Level 9) or in terms of XP its 350,000 XP on crafting

Aswell as the money i had before which was $594,000 ($862,000-$268,000)
Evidence:

Before Pictures (Taken roughly 4-5 hours ago)

- Bank Account Before

- Skills Menu Before

After pics (Taken roughly an hour ago when i came back on the server)

- Bank account after i came back onto the server

- Skills Menu after i came back onto the server (as you can see i also lost 50,000 XP on farming compared to the before pictures but that is still at 99 so i wont need that back)

Also a picture of my cars just to show i didnt spend the money on a car or something goofy stuff

ALL IN ALL, THE SERVER REALLY WILDIN'

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.