Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:206125105
Your Character Name: Larry Winters

Target Steam Name: Bloodline Ended In an Xmas Sock
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80871829
Target Character Name (if known): Credence Universe

Request Reason: I was pulling over the suspect in question, Credence Universe, for running a red light at the intersection in front of the layer 1 hospital. When I pulled him over, I realized that the suspect in question was driving a car with fully tinted limo windows. As states the police handbook, I requested that the suspect please step out of the vehicle so I could see him and to ensure my safety as an officer. The suspect in question then proceeds to flee recklessly with no valid RP reason that would warrant such actions from Credence. Credence cop baited heavily by turning a simple traffic stop into a whole PD car chase. This concept of players escalating situations really puts a strain of what would be a much more civil and realistic RP experience between the police and citizens
When did the situation occur?: 12/21/20 Aprox 1:00 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/vfnzoe https://streamable.com/vfnzoe

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just a quick comment, Credence just deleted the evidence as it was from his POV and examples a clear rule break but I would like to state that @dubsmaster has viewed the video.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just a quick comment, Credence just deleted the evidence as it was from his POV and examples a clear rule break but I would like to state that @dubsmaster has viewe
lol what i deleted that cause my report i used it for was concluded? why would i keep it after i have no use?

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

anyway So lets be honest this report is only a sad attempt at payback for me reporting you for fvtl but anyway. Fluffy pulls me over and i stop and he comes up to the window and only says stop the engine and to get out of the car and i say what for and he says nothing and proceeds to try and force me out of the car all the while not saying a word. i was scared he was trying to arrest me so i fled. its his fault he has ZERO communication with me and straights up frightens me into running then saying its cop baiting.

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

lol what i deleted that cause my report i used it for was concluded? why would i keep it after i have no use?
You deleted evidence of you breaking a rule after I told you that I would be reporting you on the forums. If you simply had no use for it before but do now why don't you just reupload the video.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You deleted evidence of you breaking a rule after I told you that I would be reporting you on the forums. If you simply had no use for it before but do now why don't you just reupload the video.
cause its deleted? you know what that means right? again why would i keep a video of a situation that was handled u never said you were using MY VIDEO AS YOUR PROOF

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your player report, unfortunately this will be denied as there is no evidence

As a side note, the situation you described isn't copbaiting either

Status
Not open for further replies.