Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96496258
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name: Derek Floyd
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66631253
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
STEAM_0:0:96496258 - RDM/Corruption
STEAM_0:1:66631253 - Corruption

I was legit walking down the alley to go rent pawnbrokers real quick so I could throw down some repair bench action later. Then these two cops during an active jewelry raid come and start harassing me about having my door open. I eventually was shot and RDM'd by one of them. Derek Floyd didn't really do anything besides threaten me. I reloaded my gun as I entered my (soon to be property I was trying to rent) and they went absolutely crazy.

When did the situation occur?: 3:20 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Glendal gang
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. I could not find any of the reported players forum accounts, but they have 24 hours to respond or this report will be handled without their input.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reported players have failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player(s) report will be handled without their input.

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
5.1.7Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.STEAM_0:1:66631253(Slightly) ViolatedVerbal Warning
^^STEAM_0:0:96496258Violated1 Day PD Blacklist
0RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.STEAM_0:0:96496258Violated2 Warning Points
5.2.1.1Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.STEAM_0:0:96496258Violated^

STEAM_0:1:66631253 (the lieutenant) is seen entering a property and pointing his firearm at the (presumed) owner of the property. This is a slight violation of 5.1.7 since a valid warrant is required by law enforcement to enter a property - this was probably done by the officer as a result of the heat of the moment, and the reloading sound. As for the verbal threats, yes it is advised that they shouldn't say such things as someone who is upholding the law, though this part should be handled in character with a higher ranking supervisor (unfortunately you were unable to since you were RDMed). STEAM_0:1:66631253 will receive a Verbal Warning for Corruption.

STEAM_0:0:96496258 (the officer) on the other hand, is seen blatantly seen RDMing you, which ties in with corruption since he is a government worker, and rule 5.2.1.1. Due to this, STEAM_0:0:96496258 will receive 2 Warning Points and a 1 Day PD Blacklist.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes:
  • FN Five-Seven (with a Suppressor attachment)
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.