LV

Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53252460
Your Character Name: Anthony Moretti

Target Steam Name: tery cruz & Infinite
Target SteamID: "Infinite" : STEAM_0:1:60101559
"tery cruz" : STEAM_0:0:499533521
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: FailRP/corrupt cop and secret service, made an illegal checkpoint and decided to try and RDM me, then cruz broke NLR and tried to kill me again.
When did the situation occur?: 3:00AM 1/15/23
Your evidence to support your claim:

(I wasn't recording apparently, so I had to go and record from the gmod demo, sorry.)

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I dealt with the player "tery cruz" in-game considering I punished him for the same type of situation last night. He received a 3d PD Blacklist and 2d Weapons.

As for the Secret Service officer or "Infinite" (who does not seem to have a forum account) he has 24 hours to provide his input and reasoning for his actions or this player report will be concluded without his input.

As well as for yourself @Ghost236 , you must understand even though they were doing this to you that doesn't give you the right to do it back. You rdmed them as well, and that is not allowed. You will be given a verbal this time for shooting at other officers, but you can not take matters into your own hands. The appropriate action would have been to compile all the evidence and report it on the forums.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

Apologies for the last response but @infinite will be given a 3-day ban for RDM, Corruption, NITRP.

Again, I dealt with the player "tery cruz" in-game, and He received a 3d PD Blacklist and 2d Weapons.

You are welcome to make a refund request for death bills/any lost items.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.