Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Darth
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:111716029
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dylan Crider

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Cr00ve

Reason for Report: Acting like rules don't apply to him and player disrespect. I've seen him tell people not to use /ad incorrectly multiple times, but when I ask him very politely not to do it himself he tells me not to "Backseat". It wasn't even like I was being rude or anything and he returns it with straight up disrespect.
Time of Occurrence: about 12:30 am EST
Evidence to support your claim: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183697787/screenshot/973226453027945695
Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone in OOC.

Cr00ve

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Its clear that i perhaps shouldn't of used the /ad that way ... you are right..... but that doesn't mean that people need to tell others how to behave on the server, there are admins enough for a reason..... all you had to do is make a report, since i was involved, i wouldn't respond to the report.

And it might sounded rude to you, but i was only pointing out something that you shouldn't do aswell.. As i'm suppose to be telling people. - YES i might should of taken it to a different way but still my point stands.

After that, there hasn't been any /ad's nomore... mostly been using announcement as a mayor.

Backseating has been happening too often lately, people telling others to obey the rules or constantly telling them what they do wrong. while there is enough staff online to deal with it, In general OOC has been active in ways that shouldn't.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Darth ,
Staff members are supposed to enforce the rules and alert/punish you if they see you breaching them. Therefore, it is their job to inform players on what they are doing wrong or to alert them, not yours. Which is why you shouldn't backseat moderate.

From what I saw in the screenshots that were provided, I don't see Cr00ve being rude at anytime. He was telling you not to backseat moderate.

Regarding the /ad system, it is clear cr00ve used it incorrectly as it is not supposed to be used for broadcasts or any kind of communication. It is meant to inform people, just like we see on newspapers in real life for example. This is not a serious offence whatsoever.

That said, staff members should enforce the rules while setting the example to regular players. It is unacceptable that a staff member tells you to do something while they do the opposite.

Staff report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.