Status
Not open for further replies.

Guards

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I've done quite a few things, and the game still crashes when I attempt to join Monolith.

I've been able to join other servers and start a single player game.

I have turned addons off and on, un subscribed and deleted, then resubscribed to the addons, verified the game files, uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, used ccleaner to clean everything up.

I'm not really sure what to do at this point, here's what the mdmp file says when I try to connect to Monolith and it crashes Gmod: http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?dump=hl2_180315_crash_2018_4_3T2_52_3C0.mdmp

Guards

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well, after some more time going through these forums I managed to connect after turning down all of my graphics settings This has been resolved!

Lazmin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Oh yes, this happens sometimes when your cant process everything going on at one time.. If it happens again, just go to -options - mulitplayer - disable custom files.
Then connect to the server - Let everything load. Then re-enable it. Disconnect and reconnect. It will fix it :).
Also turn every advanced option to LOW or DISABLED excpet for model detail. That needs to stay High * so you will load cars and entites properly.

Hope this helps.. even tho the problem is fixed! xP

Guards

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks a lot! I'm sure this will be helpful!

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This thread is locked.
Reason: Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.