Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Damp Eggplant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Your Character Name: Rob Santoro

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @HockeyExpert30

Reason for the warning point(s): two warning points for exploiting
Why should the point(s) be removed: I was in bank and I had killed an officer who was returning me to my car. There were a crowd of noobs just watching(they later raided bank but they had obviously not started considering there had been a cop present). I was talking to the officers body saying Im sorry since he was a chill dude. While I was talking one of the noobs started zip tying me without saying anything or without any mug commands. I immediately ran away thinking I could cancel the action and considering I had an mr96 in my hand and it was still in my hand when I had been ziptied(although I did not realize it then) I thought nothing of it. It was a tense situation that happened in 1 minute and I was killed. I made a report for the fact that I was ziptied without commands- @Afash took it but for some reason Hockeyexpert was there as well. I told him my story but that didnt matter. In the sit it went from a verbal warning- to one warning point- to two warning points.

Again to just summarize my points for why I feel they should be removed:
1. I had my gun out and when the zipties were placed I still had my gun out and as it was a tense situation I did not notice otherwise
2. I have no history at all of exploiting so two warning points is kind of weird
3. It all happened in like 40 seconds and I did not kill someone so the "exploit" didnt even have an effect on gameplay

Time of Occurrence: two weeks ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Damp Eggplant ,

At the time Afash was a new staff member and I was making sure he was having no issues which is why i was there. exploiting usually results in a ban but i told him 2 warning points would be acceptable for this case. Being that you said that you did in fact shoot while ziptied i don't know why they would be deemed invalid since you admit you did do it.

regards,

Hockey

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Consider yourself lucky it was only warning points, based off of what Hockey said this is more than reasonable.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.