LV

Your Steam Name: Damp Eggplant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Your Character Name: Rob Santoro

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Accertly
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 3 Days
Blacklist Reason: Fail Driving
Unblacklist Reason: Accertly although you claim that I did not even admit my mistake, I will disagree, since I literally started my appeal with "Yeah I will admit". Again I take fault for fail driving but I want to reiterate that the only reason I did that was because I was in the op tow truck. Therefore I would request that I have a police/tow truck driver blacklist for 1 week rather than a vehicles blacklist. A vehicle blacklist adds a severe impairment to the game that makes it very difficult to have fun. Again I want to say that this vehicle ban to me is basically a ban. Also, I thought that when you fail drive the vehicle is just removed, and since I had no previous fail drive offenses I think this should have the case. I know this because in console it is often stated that fail driving will result in vehicle removal.

Time of Occurrence: 11:30 Friday
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Accertly

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You don't get to pick and choose your punishments. The fact that you were a government job while fail driving makes it even worse. It's ridiculous to say you were only fail driving since you were a tow truck driver. You will serve out the rest of your blacklist as I don't think you realize the effect fail driving has on other players.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.