Not open for further replies.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Damp Eggplant
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114026107
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rob Santoro

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Tesk @Asiandiskool

Reason for Report: Tesk: Staff power abuse: During a sit, in which I am not going to go into further detail, Tesk repeatedly not only called me a liar but also refused to acknowledge the video evidence another player had recorded. He also stated that he would speak to @Michael, which he ended up lying about and not doing. Instead Tesk, a person who I have often argued with, used his role as Admin to claim that everything he said was fact, which therefore meant everything I was saying was a lie and that its his word that goes. Another crucial point to bring up is the fact that he was the opposite side of the sit, yet he did not take the stance of an opposing reporter rather the stance of an admin that was stating for a fact that I did something wrong. We obviously had different perspectives in the situation that led to the sit, yet he was acting as if he was omniscient and saw everything, including my perspective. Another point, although it is natural to have a superiority of ranks complex(Tesk's being admin over Asiandkool being moderator), Tesk seemed to influence Asiandkool to follow his orders since he is a higher position than him and a person that could get him promoted/demoted. Two closing remarks for Tesk's portion: 1)I know from my ban appeal that both Tesk and Asiandkool will bring up the incident of my sit but I say that it is irrelevant because this report is not about the situation rather how the staff handled the situation so I don't want to see them bringing up the details of the sit 2)It honestly is a shame how someone like Tesk was made admin. For example, HolyHandGrenade, who is way more helpful and rational, has only recently become admin yet Tesk has been promoted before. Also to think that Tesk is on the same level as good admins such as Ja1003, SCOTTISH, and Tuko is a joke.

Asiandiskool: For a trial/new moderator, I would expect Asiandiskool to be observant in a sit rather than laughing alongside Tesk when I make my point. You were supposed to be the neutral ground in the sit since Tesk and I were opposing sides. Instead, you instantly took Tesk's side and thought of me as guilty, even though your outlook should be innocent until proven guilty. It was quite and unfair sit as Tesk did 10x more talking than you, the one moderating the sit, which is not how it should be. Asiandiskool apparently did not listen to a single word I said as he mentioned things that are twisted from what I said in the below-linked ban appeal. I specifically do not want to focus on the laughing matter though, instead I want to focus on two comments you said in the ban appeal. 1) "I can use a staff member's word as evidence as them lying would get them in severe trouble with upper management and he wouldn't risk his position for a mere $10,000 that you stole from the bank (which you admitted to in the sit.)" First of all as a person that is worth $1.5 mil, 10k does not mean much to me either. So then why would I not only debate for a long time in the sit and make 2 ban appeals? Because I can not stand injustices especially on this server I devote so much time to. Also, this sentence he said right here just reveals that he assumes the nature of Tesk is truthtelling even though he was the opposing side of the sit. This reveals that Tesk's role as admin made Asiandiskool believe that Tesk could not possibly be in the wrong, which is a false assumption. 2)"As for the entire sit, and @Tesk can attest to this is that you kept morphing your story to fit in a way where you felt in the right and lying to staff in the process and refusing to drop the money you stole." As for this, I first would like to mention how I never once changed my story, rather Tesk kept on rephrasing my story in a way in which it would sound like the situation was changed. He manipulated my words to appear that what I was saying was a lie. Second of all, you barely listened to me, Tesk spoke and you listened but when I spoke that is when you guys laughed assuming that I don't know the rules. Trust me, as someone that has had quite a lot of experience with staff and rules, I may not know the exact rules word by word but I know when something is wrong and that was wrong. Finally I would like to point out that you claim that I was lying even though you provided no evidence/contradictions that I supposedly said. I get that your a new moderator but don't let the power go to your head, and listen to both sides of the sit in a professional way.

Time of Occurrence: Today and yesterday-12:00 yesterday and all throughout today
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/damp-eggplants-ban-appeal.26383/#post-158158

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Tesk seemed to influence Asiandkool to follow his orders since he is a higher position than him and a person that could get him promoted/demoted.

He actually doesn't have that power as it would require a staff report (such as this) to be made by another staff and upper management gets involved. Him being a staff member had no influence on your punishment.

You were supposed to be the neutral ground in the sit since Tesk and I were opposing sides. Instead, you instantly took Tesk's side and thought of me as guilty, even though your outlook should be innocent until proven guilty.

Actually the first thing I did was look at the logs to see when you robbed the bank to when you deposited it in the ATM before I even said a word to either side.

It was quite and unfair sit as Tesk did 10x more talking than you, the one moderating the sit, which is not how it should be.

Majority of the sits are the two parties arguing who is right almost the entire time?

1) "I can use a staff member's word as evidence as them lying would get them in severe trouble with upper management and he wouldn't risk his position for a mere $10,000 that you stole from the bank (which you admitted to in the sit.)" First of all as a person that is worth $1.5 mil, 10k does not mean much to me either.

You clearly missed the point as you are trying to equate Tesk's Admin position where it's a privilege spot to get to, to your $1.5 million that you could make within a couple of a weeks of playing on the server. You are comparing apples to oranges in that scenario which brings me back to my original point that Tesk will not risk a position that few on the server ever get to over lying about someone that robbed a bank for a mere 10k.

Trust me, as someone that has had quite a lot of experience with staff and rules, I may not know the exact rules word by word but I know when something is wrong and that was wrong.

Actually I'm going to not trust you that you know the rules as you broke the two easiest ones to follow in a span of about 30 seconds which was in the ban appeal:

[2.1] General
9. You may not deposit stolen money, items, or weapons to your bank account or stashes immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you deposit a weapon immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.

As the log shows, from the moment you deployed your bag to the deposit, only 3 minutes have passed

[2.4] FearRP
5. When any Law Enforcement Officers have you at gunpoint, FearRP applies at all times. This however excludes Detectives.

You claiming in the sit that you didnt know you were under FearRP because your face was facing the ATM is no excuse as both
A. You were getting chased by the police
B. You were breaking the rules depoing under 10 minutes from robbing the area.

If you were on the server long enough then breaking FearRP and/or depositing immediately after committing a crime is a no no on this server.

I get that your a new moderator but don't let the power go to your head, and listen to both sides of the sit in a professional way.

I can confidently say that I don't let any power go into my head. In fact your ban was extremely lenient based on:

-Past history
-The current rules broken prior to the sit
-Lying to staff
-Refusing a staff member's request (dropping the money)

With all that said, you could have been banned for much longer, but I didn't do it as I believe 3 days was enough to change your mind and drop the money you stole from the bank and deposited in under 10 minutes.

I will let Tesk say his peace since this report is about him as well and then let upper management take it from here.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I expected, I explicitly mention to not bring up the details of the sit, but since that is the only part in which you are slightly in the right, you mention it nevertheless.

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Rob,

I personally believe @Asiandiskool handled the sit with professionalism and made the right choice in removing you from the server. Also to bring up and ask why I was made admin on the server is pretty disrespectful, as you have no idea the commitment I have put into this community and the help and dedication I put in. This just shows as a example of the way you spoke to the both of us during the sit. No where in this report or even in your appeal, have you explained how I was influencing and taking control of the sit, as I do have the right to voice my side as I was the one who made the sit. One thing I did say just before you were banned I said "By the way when you get back from your ban you will be required to drop the money or the ban will be increased" this is something @Asiandiskool is most likely unaware of, so me mentioning it is not an issue. You also keep bringing up past issues me and you might of had but with your extensive record I could see why you would think that, as I would have most likely given you punishments for rule breaks before. You were found breaching our failrp rule while doing your bank raid and was told to take the money out of your atm and drop, in which you refused and that ended up in you being banned. You also broke our other rule which is
You may not deposit stolen money, items, or weapons to your bank account or stashes immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you deposit a weapon immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.

I don't personally see the issue with us wanting the money, you just refused after you broke two rules that would make you drop it anyways? Also I don't make the decisions on who gets promoted or demoted. @Asiandiskool like I mentioned above handled this sit exactly the way a sit should be handled and that is professional and made the right call. I did say you were lying in the sit because you had mentioned and said " How did you know it was me as I had no cops following me" that was found to be a lie, police were chasing you and were calling out your positions.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Where's your evidence that supports your claims for unprofessional behaviour and misuse of administrative powers from staff members Tesk and Asiandiskool? Without evidence we are not going to further review this staff report.

You're making bold claims that you're unable to prove. That makes you look bad.

Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

" How did you know it was me as I had no cops following me" that was found to be a lie, police were chasing you and were calling out your positions." I never said that and I am honestly not surprised you had to make that up.

To Stuvi's point, I don't record as I do not have the memory to do so, since it makes my game laggy and not fun to play. As an admin myself, I understand how the lack of evidence is what will make this go away, but I know there are many others with the same feelings about Tesk, so if there is a future admin report, all I want this to be at this point is an introduction to Tesk's abuse. Soon someone will have proof and it will not be good.

I also don't appreciate the fact that I was given a warning for inappropriate behavior by Knight. What is this, communism? Why can't I voice my concerns without being flagged down and censored?

On a last note, this does not look bad for me. It seems in the monolith community there are many that are afraid to do what I just did and stand up to an admin as there will be consequences(ie Tesk not taking my reports in the future or mistreatment of my reports), but I believe that I just made a stand for those in the community that have been in the dark.

Although the staff of monolith may abhor me, I know that the community has my back.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Since you failed to provide any kind of evidence to support your claims, this staff report will not be reviewed any further.

Since you're apparently an admin yourself, it's sad to see that you're claiming that our staff members are misusing their powers and acting unprofessional without backing up any of your claims in this report - you certainly should know better if you were an admin.

The forum warning you have received from Knight is completely justified. Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion in a respectful manner, which you were unable to do in this staff report.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.