Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dairoki
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77718540
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sonny Marino

Admin being reported: @DangerRanger

Reason for Report: Abuse, Power Tripping.
Time of Occurrence: 4:40 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim: My ban for staff diss with no reasoning. I explain what happened in this thread. This is ridiculous, being a mod doesn't make you a god.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I might add, he has now moved my appeal for a higher up to deal with. It says in the rules that an SD CM or CD can overrule a mod, so I posted one tagging those people in an effort to have one of them see this. This mod is truly power tripping.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It was going to be a simple and quick sit, but you instead decided to interrupt me multiple times and be disrespectful in the process. I was attempting to inform you of what you did wrong and why a report was made. It was a minor issue, you weren't even going to receive punishment for it.

During the sit, the first thing you called me was a "Minge" just simply for explaining to you why you couldn't handcuff someone like you did. I first gave you a quick warning and continued with the sit. After your first warning, you then proceeded to be even more disrespectful; claiming I was abusing my powers. I quote you saying: "You're an idiot", "You're a dumb mod power tripping and abusing just because you're a mod", "You have no idea what your talking about", "I'm not doing anything unless a higher up is present"

You were refusing to listen and continue on with the sit, you would only interrupt and be disrespectful, hence why you were banned.

You made an in-game report in all caps along with an OOC message after I informed you that you were to be banned a day for Staff Disrespect.

Your ban appeal was denied because you gave me no reason at all to accept it. On top of that, you sent me this: Screenshot (10).png

As a result, your appeal was denied. You obviously did not learn your lesson the first time. Which gives me no reason to accept your ban appeal.

Last edited:

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@DangerRanger I knew you'd twist the story, which is why you wouldn't say what I said in the sit. I called you a minge and a dumb mod 1 time. I did not say anything else. I said "call a higher up" after you already threatened to ban me, so that's irrelevant. You're blowing it out of proportion. I was trying to explain the story to you. You told me that everything I did in in-game was fine after you finally listened... Correct? If so, then that just proves you should've let me explain my side of the story. You were being rude, and not doing your job, by taking one side of the story and trying to tell me what I was doing wrong. Next time, listen to both sides of the story. You look extra wrong because I was following the orders of an Admin who was hosting an event. Tell me how I could do wrong.

ER: More to say

You failed to include my apology in that screenshot, intentionally or not I don't know, and you also realize that "your bullshit" is not an insult, it is just slang for "the things you did"... I think you have confused insults with derogatory language which is not forbidden on the server or forums. I speak differently from you because I come from somewhere different than you, and that is why I am banned. Garbage.

Last edited:

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Valentino Meid I might also add that you put your input here on when you tped to me if I seemed hostile or rude at that point in time as I think that would help.

I was only there for a few minutes to tell you that you should make a staff report here because we were very busy with other reports as well so I really didn't see enough of the sit to determine if you were hostile or rude or whatever.

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I speak differently from you because I come from somewhere different than you, and that is why I am banned. Garbage.
This doesn't give you an excuse to interrupt me and be disrespectful. I was never able to even finish my sit with you.

I find it hard to believe that an Admin told you to search people without consent, take their firearm, and request the police to arrest them for an invalid reason (all while Secret Service, which has no police jurisdiction/authority) That is why the report was made and you would not accept my explanation as to why that wouldn't be the correct way of doing things.

Dairoki

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This doesn't give you an excuse to interrupt me and be disrespectful. I was never able to even finish my sit with you.

I find it hard to believe that an Admin told you to search people without consent, take their firearm, and request the police to arrest them for an invalid reason (all while Secret Service, which has no police jurisdiction/authority) That is why the report was made and you would not accept my explanation as to why that wouldn't be the correct way of doing things.
Again twisting the story. This was the story that you were given. You never got my story because you power tripped. What happened, was, I was Searching people while coming into an event run by the mayor. The mayor was an admin and former Super Admin, So I figured following his instructions could not be the worst thing I ever did. Everyone who entered was searched, and he had an unlicensed gun. This being a threat to the mayor, I requested he put it away at the premium box nearby. He did not do that, so I called for a police unit to come and arrest him for carrying an unlicensed firearm. That is about as far as I got before YOU interrupted ME, and I was banned for staff dis for calling you a minge and dumb. Back to the actual subject of you abusing, I remind you,
you banned me for a day for calling you a minge. I did not swear at you, I did not call you any outlandish names, I was simply in a lighthearted mood and trying to get you to listen. As previously stated, you took it too personally and power-tripped, and then power-tripped again by not letting my ban app be seen by anyone but you, and then you twisted the story multiple times by lying about what I said, what happened, and choosing to screenshot certain parts of the PM I sent you. Cute.

I was only there for a few minutes to tell you that you should make a staff report here because we were very busy with other reports as well so I really didn't see enough of the sit to determine if you were hostile or rude or whatever.

Fair enough, Just thought you would be able to provide insight that I was not being rude but rather just trying to keep the abusing mod from banning me. Thanks anyways.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I called him a minge and said: "listen to me, you dumb mod" because he wouldn't take my side of the story. After I explained it, he goes, well that's fine but you're going to be banned for staff diss.

1543450428962.png

This clearly shows you have no intent to be respectful towards our staff members. Should you be disrespectful again, you will be punished more severily.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.