Eliminator

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Eliminator
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:37853397
Your Character Name: Timo Alexander

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @tweety

Reason for Report: Not giving the punishment he should be given.
Time of Occurrence: 22/04/2023
Evidence to support your claim:
(Friend = Caevens)

To start of, in video #2 I asked 2 friendly people to provide me with the neccessary evidence to proof my claim. At around the yellow container the character is out of voice range. So we take this information and go on to video #1. At the start of 0:24 Danny is 'out of range'. And at 0:28 the first shots are heard. Giving my friend a whopping '4 seconds' to respond to his so called "mugging". I do not believe this is enough time to even voice a command about a mugging and having a reponse to that. The average WPM a person talks is about 150(Source 1). Deviding this by 60 seconds gives us around 2.5 words per second. Lets say he would say 'give me all your money'. Which would be on average 2 seconds to say that. Lets say it takes a second to take in what he just said. Giving my friend 1 second left to 'give' him the money he; by his own words; was mugging him for. I doubt this is enough time for my friend to respond to his commands and I therfor doubt he was mugging him. These videos show my POV and show what happend. His word is taking for it that he was mugging my friend but he can provide no video evidence of this happening.

I'm not seeking for punishment of the staff involved, I am seeking for the right punishment for Danny Devito. He has a history of RDM & multiple bans for it.

Video 2 of the report showing the 'voice range'

Video 1 of the report; Showing the 'RDM'

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Source:
1. Average WPM

Caevans

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Normally, I would have no issue with the outcome if he was ACTUALLY attempting to mug me, but even then, he technically didn’t even give me adequate time to respond at all. The guy walked up to me (while I’m sorting through my box, mind you), and proceeded to open fire on my character. I had no clue he was even there or was going to shoot me, until he carried out the act. I had quite literally no time to respond to this, although, in the report, the staff member who handled it claims I had adequate time, which is simply not true, especially since I was sorting my inventory items around. It even shows me at the box in the video, so I’m not sure I understand how I would have enough time to do anything. I would have to exit my inventory, turn around, and hold e on his character, then select “Give money” within 4 seconds, which is not even close to being “adequate time”. He also never gave me any commands, he just shot me.

I’m glad the fail mugging was addressed in the player report, and I’m grateful it was recognized. However, this is blatant RDM. This user has an extended history of being a minge on this server and was simply reverting to his old ways. I’m grateful for whatever action is taken, don’t get me wrong, but this guy should have had a bit more action taken against him, since the staff prides itself on their “warning point system”.

Edit: I would also like to see evidence of him actually mugging me, considering the circumstances. I just feel as though we have provided plenty of evidence to support our claims, yet this user has provided nothing but words to back his up, which should be highly unacceptable.

Last edited:

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First off I will post the two rules below in regard to mugging someone in public.

4.1.7- You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

and

2.2.15 - You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable amount of time to respond and act upon your commands and must make sure they heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.

I spoke to Danny in-game to get his point of view and he stated that he was intending to mug you, which the video clearly shows was a possibility. As for mugging 3-5 seconds is reasonable for responding to commands such as "hands up". You can not hear him say that, so it's very possible he could have said that to you which I considered in finalizing this report. I told Danny to ensure that he is mugging people in secluded areas, and he understood that it was too public to mug in. I have no reason to punish him for RDMing you when his (intention) was to mug you. The evidence provided has the possibility for that to occur, and Danny does not have to specifically provide evidence for his case in less he would like to. Therefore, I do not believe it was really reasonable to give him a double punishment for RDM considering the mug itself was a rule break. I am not going to punish a player for something that based on the evidence provided and their perspective, that it wasn't their sole intention.

As for you @Caevans I wish you would have either responded to the report or uploaded your evidence considering it was you who got RDMed. The situation was voided, and you can make a refund request if you seek any lost items. I never heard anything from anyone but Danny's perspective, and the evidence provided. I understand that you feel as if I did not handle this accordingly, but I feel the opposite. Danny has an extensive history, yes, but when he doesn't have one for one rule break shouldn't declare him an automatic hard punishment for something he does not actively do.

This is all I have to say about this you are welcome to respond if you feel inclined to do so, but I will now leave this to be handled.

Best Regards,

tweety

Eliminator

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

As for mugging 3-5 seconds is reasonable for responding to commands such as "hands up". You can not hear him say that, so it's very possible he could have said that to you which I considered in finalizing this report.
I clearly stated in my report, that he is in a time frame of a small 4 seconds that he is JUST outside my voice range. I backed up my claim with evidence where danny only said 'i intented to mug' which then is enough for you to believe him? He just got banned again for RDM, he is a minge to the core. He is lying to you and you just believe it. I have to pull out all the stops to even get you to consider it was a possibilty? While he has to say something with nothing to back it up and get his story to be believed, seems kinda crooked to me?

I spoke to Danny in-game to get his point of view and he stated that he was intending to mug you, which the video clearly shows was a possibility.

Like I said, I proved my point by showing the voice range, he had little less than 1 second to comply to his demands. I feel like you didn't even read what I said in my report.

Eliminator

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Just close this, You guys rather have a rulebreaking minge with a big history on your server than actual players. sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.