Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: [LFG]Jeffreyhughes2016
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192883626
Your Character Name: Dante Desembro

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Spamming dollar bills across the map.

Unban Reason: Hello, I notice when I got back on, that I was banned for 2 weeks for spamming dollar bills. I honestly did not know the dollar bills will affect any roleplay experience for anyone rather I thought it would benefit roleplay and make it more fun. I started dropping them around the city area thinking it would be a little fun activity to see who gets the most dollar bills. I thought it would also benefit people that don't have a lot of money even though it was just dollar bills, it would've still benefit some players if they collected enough of them. After a while, I notice that people started to complain about how the dollar bills was causing their vehicle to not drive correctly and cause accidents, so I took a good look around and notice that it was causing chaos so I stopped dropping them around the map. At that point, I said sorry to the players that were affected by it and went to bed. What was suppose to be a fun activity for me, my friends, and all the civilians running around became a disaster. I am very sorry for causing any damage done to anyone's vehicle and ruining any player's roleplay experience. I will never do it again.

Time of Occurrence: Around 10:00 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The next time you do this will result in a harsher punishment

Accepted