LV

Your Steam Name: Xeyo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53661566
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kyle Lasky

Rule-breacher Steam Name: DLTracktix
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126612168
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): David Rasonov

Reason for Request:
As shown in the video, David Rasnov (Whom myself and org have been spotting breaking many rules since he joined) Made a very clear decision to ramp the sidewalk and VDM one of our gang members, then take his weapon, Myself and Ben Forman quickly responded to assist our friend and recover his stolen property by holding two fully automatic sub-machine guns and threatening David Rasnov's life. He Immediately decided to FailRP & NVL by breaking character and stating "You can't rob for guns" along with many other out of character statements, which I personally find extremely ironic given the fact that he had just VDM'ed someone for the sole purpose of robbing their weapon...
His friend who's name also ends with Rasnov, pulled up in a grey BMW behind us, where David decided to once again NVL by running towards his vehicle despite the firearms being held at him with threat.
At this point we opened fire at the vehicle in hopes of either stopping or killing them, The vehicle had been destroyed and they legged it, I followed and spotted one inside of the Taco Bell just around the corner, I approached him then shot him, where myself, Ben and the man he VDM'ed waited for a Medic to revive him.
When said medic arrived, David proceeded to FailRP once again by stating that we could not do what we were doing and explaining that the rules and administrators say so.
In the end I think he had realised how far deep he had gone into his rule-breaking and decided to say "I'ts not worth all this hassle over an M1911, Just take it" he then dropped it and was arrested by a nearby officer.

I have seen this individual and his accomplice Matthew breaking rules and also being reported on more than one occasion, and it seems there has not been either enough evidence or competence to have them dealt with.

There is no excuse for this level of rule-breaking and it often goes unpunished, Which is a large issue within monolith.

Time of Occurrence: 25/06/2017 - Around 1.00 AM GMT

Evidence to support your claim: Video

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Ben Forman
Dominic Hullion

DLTracktix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Im completely in the ditch for this. Im taking a time out from monolith for a while and am going to re-read the rules. Im sorry for the inconvenience that ive caused you.
Ive made peace with the guy i cdm'd. hes really cool and i basically said that im very apologetic and that i do deserve a punishment but i just wanted him to know that i at least tried to be neutral or friendly.

Last edited:

Roj

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted - User will be banned for 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.