Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Nagisa
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:155562852
Your Character Name: David Lewis

Ban Length: 24 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Afash

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I was basing and left the game I didn't talk to anyone or get into any rp situations i'm not sure how I avoided roleplay in anyway?

Time of Occurrence: 2:00 pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: NA
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @hushpuppy555 ,

You were banned as you left when someone was raiding you. You saw him approaching in his car and started picking up Cocaine and other stuff and disconnected. I hope you have an Evidence from your perspective to prove me wrong. Meanwhile, and to be fair, I will consult another Admin on the matter and show him the video of the raider part to confirm the situation.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bummer I dont have any video but no house alarms were destroyed/popped when I hopped off

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @hushpuppy555 ,

Unfortunately I am going to deny this appeal. The raider provided a video that shows you in the house when he pulled in, moments later you start picking up your Cocaine and disconnect while he was walking/about to breach in the house. I consulted other staff members and they also confirm my decision as it is hard to believe you didn't hear/see the car approaching the house and heard the raider walking downstairs. In addition, leaving while having that amount of Cocaine without going to the Bank to deposit it or at least sell it before leaving raised some question marks.

I wish you a wonderful day!

Afash

- Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.