Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: Doom Guy | Graedenius
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:534029976 | STEAM_0:1:78231174
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Shot after giving a ticket as a Tow Driver, seeing as they didn't like it they tried to commit harm or a mugging towards me for a simple ticket. Then I get dragged over to some rando house and killed immediately by the same person. Basically engaging me especially when I'm least capable of doing something.

Doom Guy: RDM, Harm of Tow after ticket, camping location of revival.

EMS: Possible Corruption, and failure to commit to duties.

When did the situation occur?: 2:00 AM EST 12/31/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

1640934797431.png
1640934894132.png
Loss of:

• 2 Kev/Helm
  • 2 P99's
  • 1 M1911
  • 2 Makarov's
  • 1 Five-Seven
  • 1 Pistol Holster
  • 1 CPR Kit

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. @Doom Guy you have 24 hours to respond.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So I had told him to put his hands up to tell him not to ticket the vehicle and to not tow the car and he had not so thats why i had shot him

and i had told EMS NOT to revive him or they would die but they had so we told them to follow us somewhere else where we shot EMS and Him

Sorry you had to wait a 10 minutes or smth like that but you would tell on us when you got revived and thats why you died a second time

And the EMS was Corrupt They had Followed us without us Displaying guns Until we killed you

SIDE NOTE: Why do you have so much guns and armor on you if your a tow truck driver seems to me your not destroying guns you get as a PD Which your supposed to

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There his video of the First Death (it doesn't show the Ticketing of the vehicle (because the recording was like 6 hours long and id rather not get it perfect)

The second death i did kill him instantly (Sorry)

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So I had told him to put his hands up to tell him not to ticket the vehicle and to not tow the car and he had not so thats why i had shot him
Not allowed, as I've had this same situation beforehand, and doing this action is still against the rules.

For tickets and tows everyone has to quite literally suck it up. You can't engage the officer right after a ticket/tow as it's deemed harm during a protected action, or retaliation to such.
and i had told EMS NOT to revive him or they would die but they had so we told them to follow us somewhere else where we shot EMS and Him

Sorry you had to wait a 10 minutes or smth like that but you would tell on us when you got revived and thats why you died a second time

And the EMS was Corrupt They had Followed us without us Displaying guns Until we killed you
Yeah, that's why I included the EMS...

SIDE NOTE: Why do you have so much guns and armor on you if your a tow truck driver seems to me your not destroying guns you get as a PD Which your supposed
You killed me while my bank was full and I literally just recovered multiple refunds for previous deaths on cop/other good status jobs. Plus no premium means I can't sell all my crafts at once, gotta wait instead.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ahh ok Well Ill take the warnings Im sorry i killed you and you had to wait a long time to go back and play

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
2.2.10You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organization/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.@Doom Guy Violated1 Warning Point
5.1.7Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.STEAM_0:1:78231174Justified~

As mentioned previously, you are unable to prevent (harm) an officer for ticketing you/your vehicle, as such applies when attempting to make someone put their hands up. As a result, @Doom Guy will receive 1 Warning Point for RDM. On the other hand, the EMS who had not brought you to the hospital in time for surgery is not in violation of Corruption. This is because the reported player most likely had no intentions of you being killed when he was advised by the others that there was a "better treatment" option if he followed them. This situation wouldn't hold up well in a civil suit against the paramedic, but none the less this is not Corruption.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes:
  • 2x Makarov
  • 1x M1911
  • 2x P99
  • 1x Five-Seven
  • 2x Kevlar & Helmet
  • 2x Holster
  • 1x CPR Kit
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.