Status
Not open for further replies.

bailando

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Lol, I get banned for 3 days for "player disrespect". I hear other players constantly disrespecting each other. Players are always RDMing me and others while the admins don't do anything. Imagine getting banned for 3 days for "player disrespect"... No wonder this server is dead...

bailando

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

P.S. If you want to have a healthy server with lots of players, I would suggest treating your players better. It is almost like a restaurant, if you get good service, then you will come back and spend more money. But in this case, Monolith is like the McDonald's in East Chicago.

RandalPeter

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

what did you say for them to hit you with a 3 day?

bailando

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

what did you say for them to hit you with a 3 day?
I said the word "penis" to another player. I wasn't obviously targeting the player by saying "penis" LOL. It's so sad how the world is today. Everyone is so sensitive, even the admins abusing their power like @heyitskev

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I said the word "penis" to another player. I wasn't obviously targeting the player by saying "penis" LOL. It's so sad how the world is today. Everyone is so sensitive, even the admins abusing their power like @heyitskev
Your ban was based on what you have done prior. Please note that you have been unbanned at this time as it was a little bit too much imo. I attempted to contact you over steam about this, but I did not receive a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.