D

Deleted member 10225

Your Steam Name:Lucifer Army
Your Steam ID:lucifer2009
Your Character Name:John Shim

Ban Length:2days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):gm1003

Ban Reason:Mass demotion Failrp
Unban Reason:I demoted entire of the security guards cuz they were rage. Shooting practice and Baton threat. This was happening when the sever was taken control of RDM chaos. A person who RDMed, got unofficial warning and I got banned for 2days without questioning. Just because I demoted crazy guards to bring back order. This isn't fair. When bunch of people RDMed me Staffs required Video proof. So I hand them over. And it took nearly 40minutes to resolve the issue. One staff says that he cannot check the attack,death logs. The Sheriff who RDMed me got unofficial warning after the questioning. And I got banned without questioning. Please unban me and let me talk about demotion. If I'm wrong, ban me permanently. I'm ok with it. Please help

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:John Coner involved for shooting practice rest of them I have no clue for their names. I dont remember

Last edited by a moderator:

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This was happening when the sever was taken control of RDM chaos
That's not true, I was on duty at the time although stacked with reports

As for the rest of your argument and upon further inspection of the bank security guards at the time I think your demotions were reasonable. I apologize if I acted hastily but I had a lot of pressure to clear the 10+ reports as the only staff member on at the time.

You are unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.