Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Shawntae cs.money
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17025652
Your Character Name: Oban Bowembe

Target Steam Name: Deevegs
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70177524
Target Character Name (if known): Dylan Veigulis

Request reason: There was a massive shootout few seconds prior to this incident, with a man shooting an automatic rifle, blowing up a vehicle and killing civilians. Sun Lao arrived at the scene, alongside with me and cadet Jasper Brown (Cpt.Faxe). Sun Lao saw this man, standing next to an automatic rifle being sold, and questioned the person standing next to it. The reason for Sun Lao to have a shotgun pulled, in this incident is the prior shootout which had happened just seconds earlier at that location. The suspects had fled, which led to us starting an investigation and questioning the nearest person, which happened to be him. He refused to talk with us, and proceeded to leave the scene, which led to Sun requesting him to stop, and shooting a warning shot. He ignored all of this, and even stared directly at Sun pointing a gun at him, whilst walking away at one point.

After this he got handcuffed, and proceed to break character and stall RP because he was quote "waiting for an admin", which he justified with "Sp00fy broke character first". I do not have a recording of this, but these are his words and I'm sure Blood Fang with vouche for this, since this was said during an admin situation handled by Blood Fang. EDIT: He also stated in the admin sit, to not see Suns gun, since he had his back turned, but this video clearly shows otherwise, I do not have evidence of this either, but hopefully Blood Fang remembers. @Smalley
It is not the first time, I have been in RP situations with him, where he stalls and or breaks character because he is not satisfied with the way, things are turning out and at this point it has become very frustrating.
When did the situation occur?: 29/10-2017 around 20:00 CET
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Cpt. Faxe @sp00fy

Request reason: I also had an incident with this individual some time ago, almost a week soon, with him going AFK during an arrest to avoid the RP and drop his one illegal chemical. He kept afk, from when we initially arrested him for shooting an officer, until he got jailed. I only got some of this on record, from when we arrived at the PD and asked him to leave the vehicle, where it's clear that he is AFK during this situation. Multiple police officers, attempted to remove him from the vehicle, as presented in the video due to him being AFK and unable to exit the vehicle on his own, which also stalls the RP situation a whole lot.
When did the situation occur?: 22/10 - 2017 around 20:30 - 21:00 CET
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nief cs.money ,

Regarding your first reason and video he saw the weapon and therefore he knew he was being held at gunpoint. Therefore, by leaving the scene when ordered not to do so, he failed RP, more specifically, he broke fear RP.

Regarding your second video there is no way to actually determine wether he was intentionally AFK or not but I agree that stalls the RP situation a whole lot.

@Deevegs has 24 hours to respond. In case he fails to do so, the final decision will be made upon the evidence provided ONLY.

Shall there be any witnesses such as @Smalley @sp00fy and @Cpt. Faxe, they are free to add any relevant information aswell.

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

All I can say is that I agree with every point Nief presents in this report, and also that I've personally only had bad encounters with the reported player. It seems to me that every time something he disagrees with happens, he uses excuses or generally just ignores the people involved (as seen in first video) to escape the situation. Also very disrespectful out-of-character. During the sit with @Smalley, I was called a retard on several occasions, and @Smalley can surely confirm this.

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Smalley has already took care of this in game and gave me warning points. I've already received my warning points and he can confirm this

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I gave you a warning point for the FearRP as you admitted to it, They mentioned they had other stuff as well which I told them to make a report about. And this is what they've done

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Smalley has already took care of this in game and gave me warning points. I've already received my warning points and he can confirm this
I got told by him, to make this report on the forum, since he was too busy to wait for my upload during the situation, because of a lot of other reports he had to attend.

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

For the other incident I was babysitting my little brother and had fallen and scuffed him self up and Im pretty sure I told them I had to go for a few minutes. So if you really feel the need to ban me for an ooc incident where I had to go help my little brother go ahead but I'd find it very wrong if you did. also they could have gotten in the vehicle and pressed alt+4 to get me out...

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I talked to @Smalley after you guys left because I felt like I needed to talk to him alone since you felt the need to keep interrupting me.
I got told by him, to make this report on the forum, since he was too busy to wait for my upload during the situation, because of a lot of other reports he had to attend.

Shawntae

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I talked to @Smalley after you guys left because I felt like I needed to talk to him alone since you felt the need to keep interrupting me.
I'm sorry you felt I was interrupting you, even though I kept my side of the story in /looc, to avoid interrupting. I did not know that you had spoken with him after, nor did @sp00fy.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Whether he has talked to me after the sit or not this still concludes as a valid player report. As there are other rules which was mentioned in the sit which apparently was broken.

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You still punished me after the sit was over @Smalley Im pretty sure you cant give me another punishment for the same incident, and the other incident which I clearly gave a reason for being gone. If you really want me to destroy a bong and 3 chems I will if its that important

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, you've been punished for FearRP as you admitted. That doesn't exempt you from other rule breaking

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

What other rulebreaking? I didnt know going to help your crying little brother is breaking a rule.

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If punishment is to stay consistent, then I'd like to refer you all to this report which was made on me:

https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/fear-rp.5905/

In this case I was punished for being AFK for approx 15 seconds during an RP situation, also because of IRL happenings. I personally feel Deevegs' case of AFK during RP is much worse, so he should absolutely be punished for it.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I was the admin who was dealing with the whole situation it is quite clear that Deevegs was AFK. Deevegs, in future IF you are to go AFK for family issues or any other reasoning then you need to contact a staff member asking if you could leave to sort it out. So for that I will be placing you on a 2d ban for stalling RP.

Locked, moved