defuse

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Just feel like pointing out that you have selected the wrong answer in the second screenshot so you probably failed that test.

defuse

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Just feel like pointing out that you have selected the wrong answer in the second screenshot so you probably failed that test.
I passed both times putting the exact same answers. Thank you.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I passed both times putting the exact same answers. Thank you.
Huh, I guess you're allowed to give one or two wrong answers on the test, I just assumed otherwise. Nevermind then.

defuse

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Huh, I guess you're allowed to give one or two wrong answers on the test, I just assumed otherwise. Nevermind then.
Yeah I was thinking it was the wrong answer as well the second time, but I thought since I passed the first time, why take my chances.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello. I understand this can be frustrating. It's a good thing you took screenshots. However, to give you your drivers license you'd have to come online and I'd have to give you the license through the console. Therefor I'm only going to refund you 7.500$

You will not receive both as you only have evidence for the 1 occurrence, and you'd have to choose between the license or 7.5004, not both. Always take screenshots and maybe take it to the Technical Issues on the forums.

Accepted
, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.