Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Dethn0te
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033532788/
Your Character Name:John Kingsman

Ban Length:3 days... on a weekend.
Banning Staff Member (@Onami) : I need other admins to review this unfair ban

Ban Reason: calling a cop a power hungry pig in admin sit because I thought it was unfair.
Time of Occurrence:
Relevant Evidence: since u closed the report and I cant respond to ur comment so I made another one.Since you were wasting my time I just wanted to get it over with... not with a ban... I didn't disrespect u at all... and I wasn't guilt tripping.... the cops let me go so I saw it as a good time to go to the bathroom... then idk how that's against the rules... they wanted to talk to me after the the situation ended... I'm just saying your ruining my weekend... when id rather be playing on monolith. the ban wont change anything except for wasting more of my time... maybe if we actually talked about what happened things could of been handled better... id like a second review from a different admin.... your very biased against me for no reason...
Additional members involved/witnessing: Arthur Bean

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The cops did not let you go, you managed to escape. They even started bringing in SWAT to break doors down looking for you inside the house. Along with that, why would you lock yourself in a room, and then lock yourself in the bathroom for safety. You were obviously hiding from something. And pleading for a ban because you're impatient when discussing a situation is not something we admire here. You explicitly said "Just whatever, go ahead and ban me" multiple times. There is no denying that.

Also, "maybe if we actually talked about what happened things could of been handled better" is completely untrue. I remained invested in that situation and, including the sit, took around twenty minutes to evaluate the situation and come to a conclusion.

Take responsibility for your mistakes. I will ask for another admin to review the case and come to their own conclusion.

Islexic

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That is a lie. he couldnt even get out of my house because the doors were glitched and they were stuck. The cops were also stuck in there as well.

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

the swat was responding to a different call.....and i checked my insta replay from gforce and i saw the text that was being said... it was almost 2 mins before they started trying to open the doors around me

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

well yeah... the admin sit was unnecessarly long. i was farming and lost all my orange trees. i was trying to rush the admin sit.. i already confessed my mistakes but you are banning me longer than needed

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

That is a lie. he couldnt even get out of my house because the doors were glitched and they were stuck. The cops were also stuck in there as well.

That is not a lie. The cops immediately went after you. Let's say that the cops weren't after him. Why would he run to a room, lock the door, then go into a bathroom, lock that door, and go AFK when there were about 5 cops in his house? They were in the middle of a situation when he decided to run, he literally abandoned roleplay to go AFK.

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

the swat was responding to a different call.....and i checked my insta replay from gforce and i saw the text that was being said... it was almost 2 mins before they started trying to open the doors around me
Yes, because they were waiting for SWAT. They literally started shooting at the door to the room you were in to try and open them, saying "He's in there". The SWAT member involved was @xFlame , and he can vouch for this. They were looking for you.

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

well yeah... the admin sit was unnecessarly long. i was farming and lost all my orange trees. i was trying to rush the admin sit.. i already confessed my mistakes but you are banning me longer than needed
It was long because the man reporting you also was reporting you for stalling RP for a situation I did not specate, so I was waiting for him to roleplay. Only after a while did he decide to tell me he was also "downloading a game" and that it would take longer. In my mind, if he chose to upload a video in the middle of a sit and not inform me it would take long then I imagined it would be a quick upload.

I'm sorry it took long, but it was a misunderstanding.

You, however, should never be asking for a ban in a sit to rush a sit. I don't think ajy of us appreciate when someone says "Fuck it, ban me already". It's disrespectful and genuinely shows that you have no interest in roleplay on the server, atleast for a few days.

Islexic

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

He was probably frustrated and irate considering he did nothing wrong in the first place. You were just wasting his time.

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He was probably frustrated and irate considering he did nothing wrong in the first place. You were just wasting his time.
I wasn't wasting his time. It was a misunderstanding and so it tooks a few minutes longer. It wasn't even that long a sit in the first place, and he had absolutely no reason to behave in the way he did. He could've, for example, asked to deal with the current situation and asked the dude reporting him for the stalling RP to upload the video later, recognizing the problem as to why it was taking long and rationalising a solution. Not shouting and insulting the cop because he was mad.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

A word to word argument is not helping your situation @Dethn0te
The ban instated is for Player/Staff Disrespect and going AFK during roleplay.
From what I have seen the ban is valid and @Onami had all the reason to close your last appeal. You saying "Fuck it, ban me already" shows the staff team that you don't want to play on our servers and also your attitude towards the staff member dealing with the situation is clearly poor

Provide some sufficient evidence if you wish to further dispute anything said by Onami previously. Staff reports can also be made for our Management to deal with

Closed