Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jcolbron
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): jimmy jimson

Admin being reported: @Backflare

Reason for Report: Deleted my $3000 ($1000) sign during the purge without warning, leading to me dying as there were at least 3 guys waiting on the other side. "Proppushing during the event is not allowed" was announced. I wasn't proppushing so there shouldn't be any problem. Also said staff wouldn't take tickets, so Backflare broke that rule
I want my darn whiteboard back
Time of Occurrence: 7:18PM ECT
Evidence to support your claim:
at 3:30

Additional members involved/witnessing: @jxdnn
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yesz

I don't mind them deciding that prop-blocking doors shouldn't be allowed in the purge but c'mon,
tell me that it's not allowed and give me a chance to pick it up and close my door instead of deleting it when there's 3 guys on the other side ready to shoot me pls.

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, just because we announce "that prop pushing is not allowed" does not mean that prop blocking/surfing are allowed, The purge does not mean there are no rules. Stating we wont take reports does not mean that you can break whatever rule you want without it being corrected.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry, I misunderstood that but I'm not complaining about not being allowed to do it.
Instead of deleting it right away and getting me and the guy I was with killed, why didn't you tell me that it's not allowed and give me a chance to pick it up and close my door?

felt pretty uncool to me

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Prop blocking an property entrance is against the rules. Your punishment was your whiteboard being removed. Considering you have a heavy history of physgun and prop abuse, you should be very familiar with this ruleset, infact if you're caught abusing your physgun again you will receive a Permanent physgun blacklist.

Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.