Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @skadilat ,

After taking a look at your video, it is very difficult for me to identify who you're reporting without a steam ID or steam name being shown in the clip. Do you have a closer view of the player, so I can see his name or Steam ID to confirm it's actually the person you are reporting?

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @skadilat ,

After taking a look at your video, it is very difficult for me to identify who you're reporting without a steam ID or steam name being shown in the clip. Do you have a closer view of the player, so I can see his name or Steam ID to confirm it's actually the person you are reporting?
Hello, the person I am reporting was a Police Cadet, which can be identified by his uniform. Since the Cadet ran after proppushing my car I went off the leaderboard since there was only one Cadet. Is it possible for you to see the police level of the person I am reporting to confirm they were a Cadet?

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, the person I am reporting was a Police Cadet, which can be identified by his uniform. Since the Cadet ran after proppushing my car I went off the leaderboard since there was only one Cadet. Is it possible for you to see the police level of the person I am reporting to confirm they were a Cadet?
Hello,

I did some investigating and the player you're reporting is a high enough level to become a police officer. Since you do not have a video or screenshot showing the player's Steam ID or Steam name, I can't really do anything. I can't just punish the player you're reporting without making sure it was actually him breaking the rule.

Player Report Denied

Kind regards,
Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.