Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [IFN] jColborn [TM]
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Target Steam Name: BingPot (detective), misterjokeman (person who executed me at the end)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74663798 (detective), STEAM_0:1:51800342 (person who executed me)
Target Character Name (if known): nope

Request reason:
Bingpot: Attempted RDM + FailRP (maybe a detective blacklist?)
misterjokeman: RDM

I was attempting to detain somebody who was interfering with an arrest, and somebody (a detective) walked up, verbally provoked me, and then pulled his gun out. I shot that detective, and the other guy pulled out his Deagle and pointed it at me (which is Bingpot, the detective) Neither of the detectives identified themselves or attempted to assist me in arresting people. A bit of shit talk later and a misclick (WHICH DID NOT KILL THE PERSON), I attempted to bring the suspect who was interfering with my investigation to my vehicle. I put them in, and a car drove up and 2 people with A.R.s hopped out and pointed them at me. I followed all of their demands, and then they shot me for no reason.
Rules cited:
  1. Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.
(I was shot after being completely complaint and surrenderint)
  1. Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials - like the Mayor - but if roleplayed well they can work with others to bring them down.
(The detective threatened me with a weapon and even shot me once)
  1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a man is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.
(I was defending myself by shooting the 2 detectives)
  1. Detectives are above regular police deputies, but take orders from Sergeants and above.
(A detective takes orders from the Sheriff, and would therefor have NO reason whatsoever to threaten one with a firearm.)
When did the situation occur?: 4:30 AM 6/15/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:
(my view) +
(other guy's view)
Additional members involved/witnessing: The detective who pointed a Deagle at me and shot me once made a ticket which was accepted by @Vexum . It was in my favor, however I did not report him back due to my video still uploading. Once again, the sit that was handled in-game was the detective reporting me, not the other way around, so this was not handled in-game.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I was prepared to put you into the vehicle have you kick out my friend, uncuff him and be on your merry way but the civillian that decided to chase me around the cruiser ruined the entire roleplay aspect of that situation. Instead of a quick, easy uncuffing that minging civillian turned it into a shootout in which there were two officers behind you that I had to shoot. I apologize as when i climbed on the railing to shoot the two policemen that were shooting at me from in front of bank, Your head was in the way and unfortunately you ended up as a victim of crossfire between two parties. I apologize for the incident, but keep in mind, this entire situation could have been avoided if that civillian valued his life and did not rush a gunman with a machete.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I completely agree about the civilian with the machete. Looking back at the video, I do now see that you were being shot at by somebody with a shotgun & pistol near bank, which I didn't notice before somehow. It makes sense for crossfire to occur in that situation and I'll forgive you for that.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Player report concluded. The player in question has been banned for a year on separate matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.