Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Dethn0te
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033532788/
Your Character Name:John Kingsman

Ban Length:3 days... on a weekend.
Banning Staff Member (@Onami) (@convent):

Ban Reason: calling a cop a power hungry pig in admin sit because I thought it was unfair.
Time of Occurrence:
Relevant Evidence: video evidence from reporting cop... the door was glitched and wouldn't let me unlock it... they unhand cuffed me so I casually walked away and locked my self in a room...I went afk because I had to use the restroom in real life... I come back to an admin sit and wouldn't consider my side... I then got a little angry because it was unfair to ban me....I regret my deaccessions deeply... I just bought premium and wanted to grind this weekend on the only gmod server I play... now I'm just going to be watching YouTube all weekend... I owned up to my mistakes all I ask for is a reduced ban length to 1 day... I apologize for my mistakes ... I didn't think I was breaking the rules by going to bathroom after cops saw me casually walk away with no questions..the admin was going to give me a warning but because of disrespect to another player it resulted in a 3 DAY BAN WHICH I THINK IS UNFAIR.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Arthur Bean

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

idk why when I type my name I becomes a smiley face.... Dethn0te

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First off, I didn't mention you stalling RP in the ban for a reason. We didn't have evidence of it occurring at the time since the officer reporting you was still uploading it. He will, however, be making a player report in the following days, and that may add on to your already existing ban. This ban appeal will only apply to the player disrespect, staff disrespect and AFK during a situation clauses.

Secondly, you calling the police officer reporting you (Who was calm and collected during the sit, mind you) a power hungry bitch and accusing him of persecuting you when logs showed minimal interaction between you two was plain wrong. You made the decision to say those things, and in turn deserved to be punished.

You also, multiple times throughout the sit, asked to be banned. Repeating "Ban me whatever I don't care" and using the fact that you bought premium two days ago in order to try and guilt trip me is not a very respectful thing to do, neither does it go unpunished.

And finally, you managed to escape from being arrested in your own backyard due to the PD's incompetence, then decided to lock yourself in a bathroom, immediately going AFK from there after. I imagine that, if you truly had to go AFK, you would've messaged an admin or found another way to deal with the situation. From my perspective, after closely watching your actions throughout the situation, you going AFK was intentional. You had already shown a 'fed-up' attitude when being arrested by the cops and I truly believe that you going AFK was not for a necessity but in turn for avoiding the situation.

I appreciate how you recognized your mistakes in the sit, but that does not excuse any of your actions. You were going to receive a few warning points for your actions, but you managed to quickly change my opinion of you with your attitude in the sit not only with me but also with the reporting officer.

For these reasons above, this appeal will be denied. The ban will remain, and I hope you take this time to read over the rules more carefully and come to terms with your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.