Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: DevoTan
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:242804458
Your Character Name: Enzo Carbone

Ban Length: 3d
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Brad

Ban Reason: Staff Disrespect, third offense
Unban Reason: Hey, I understand calling staff "retarded" in OOC is not allowed, and I'm sorry. As you banned me Brad I was in the process of PMing sorry to PMX because he told me not to be disrespectful, I just get in heated moments and need time to cooldown. I understand a ban is something that is required for my stupid actions but, I only need time to cooldown and 3 days far exceeds that. I'm asking for a reduction to 14 hours which will be the next day for me so I will of had time to sleep on it. I understand the whole "Appeals are for Mistakes, not apologizes." But, I only realized after the fact of calling the staff team as a whole retarded in OOC that I was the being the retarded one by not taking the time to see if it was only me having high ping at the point or if it was the whole server. After I was told to no be disrespectful by PMX I stopped to see if this was the case and sure enough, It was just me being upset at my own problem because It was just me with 1000 ping. In the moment I just thought that It was stupid to host an lag causing event in the middle of a large amount of lag and that's were my stupid actions originated from.

Thank you for reading,
DevoTan (Enzo Carbone)

P.S.
I'm making this so quickly so Staff have more time to see the appeal, I last played Monolith back in Early Rockford and saw at that time that ban appeals sometimes were not responded to even after 3 days. Just giving you more time to deside. Sleep on it if you'd like, just asking because I love this server. I'll also take a lengthy OOC blacklist if you so please.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, there are many logs showing you being toxic to players and staff which is unacceptable. This ban is honestly lenient considering the things that I've seen in your logs. If you don't chill, your bans will begin to increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.