Not open for further replies.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Biggerfoot
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61795631
Your Character Name: Grizzly Winter's

Target Steam Name: Suho , Devy, BenPalko There all freinds.
Target SteamID: Not sure
Target Character Name (if known): not sure I believe suho devy and not sure about bens

Request Reason: Hacking, playing with hackers , basing with hackers, benefiting from playing with hacker's
When did the situation occur?: Last month everyday around 2am to 6am est
Your evidence to support your claim:
Skip to the last 6 minutes in the video. This is old hacker evidence that was on a previous report I deleted.
in the video you can see devy and suho knowing my location as soon as they log onto the server I didnt even have time to finish the report ingame before they where raiding me because of esp. Its a 1 and a million chance ether I got super lucky or they are hacking, which at this point its pretty obvious to everyone seriously. Its insane you can cleary see them log onto the server and me accuse them of esp before they even raid and as soon as they get on they know my exact location because of esp the very thing im accusing them of.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/pMyPEg7FF_0AE/d13377j4Y4Rn?invite=cr-MSxKencsMzAzOTIzMiw evidence off another report that shows aimbot

This is showing the confirmed aimbotting account and how devy and suho are his freinds
I think this is more then enough evidence and reports to show that they are hacking and do hack, especially benefiting from hacking .Im not sure if a mod or admin is saying they arn't because they clearly are especially in the early mornings when no admins are online and you can check logs to see they all play together and all login onto the server at the same time and log off the server at the same time.

This needs to be handled its being going on for to long seriously... There have been how many hacker reports on these people ....

The other report connected to this one https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/cheater-report.37194/

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yea sure

Last edited:

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

More Evidence
This is the profile of the confirmed aimbotter and evidence showing that suho and devy know the guy in real life and went to high school together so they all should be banned for knowing exactly whats going on,,, there all hacking and benefiting from hacks.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Our team reviewed the evidence provided and concluded it is not sufficient to prove usage of third-party software.

Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.