Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Meydogg76
Your SteamID: 76561198274307986
Your Discord-Tag: Meydogg76#4132

Ban Length: Perma
Ban Reason: No Idea, But if i were to guess it was probably because i had a respectful political conversation with someone in general they were talking so much shit about trump and i provided some facts then the staff member told me to fuck off then banned me. They were making death threats towards President Trump and i just provided some facts they flipped out at me because they obviously didnt like him and were false accusing him.
Unban Reason: I think i shouldnt have been Perm banned for this and i shouldve been muted or warned instead. Plus They didnt use the bot they just straight up banned me.

Time of Occurrence: A month or so ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: nope
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

And if not id like to know who did ban me because they shouldve atleast used a bot instead of doing it straight through discord.

Or atleast a proper reason to why i was banned, Im just guessing this is why.

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Like honestly if youd like you can unban me and then Perma Mute me id just like to be back in it so i can vote in the Monoawards andso i can see when events are coming because that gets really annoying not knowing when theres an event. Thats all i used the Mono Discord before anyways.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

@Tj

Although I believe you were banned for your views on COVID being that its a conspiracy and no worse than a regular flu, and not because you were defending Trump.
I can understand why you were banned for this since you claim it's nothing serious and nothing but a normal flu. Speaking as someone whose parents both had COVID I understand why people can take issue with your statement.

Anyway, TJ will reply to this seeing as he is the one who banned you and can provide the full context. I just wanted to elaborate a bit on the situation and correct the reason for your ban.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'd rather not.

Especially considering you can't even admit to what you've done wrong - when it was made abundantly clear.

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I didnt know i was banned for that reason since i was never given any sort of ban message and was banned directly through the bot and a perma ban is kinda ridiculous for that reason

I believe people should be able to Express there opinion and views on discord without being silenced or banned, I wasn't calling anyone out i wasn't arguing i was just stating my opinion and views on things going on in the world right now. I wasnt Being rude i was making fun of anyone or mocking them. So i believe i was wrongfully banned (I already have been banned for a month i think or even more) And i promise it will not happen again, And i will know better next time, I just like using the discord to communicate with staff members and friends and also know when events are happening.

And @Tj I honestly didnt know that was the reason i was banned from discord, But it still is a bit crazy of a punishment for something thats not that serious. If i was making fun of someone or Telling People to Kill Their Selfs or Mass tagging staff. Yeah that would be reasonable but this i was simply expressing my views on todays world and whats going on, I wasnt trying to cause a scene or anything, And i believe this couldve been solved with a Mute or a kick, Not a Perma Ban for a first discord offence.

Im very sorry for what I did and I believe I should get a second chance since I’ve never had any other discord related offence that I’m aware of.

Last edited:

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Tj Why is this is Handled Discord Ban Appeals you never said if it was denied accepted or anything... I didn’t even say anything that bad and when I first made this appeal I was not aware of why I was banned because this was around a month ago, Come on a Perma ban for something that wasn’t that bad and I was expressing my honest opinion. I love monolith and love being apart of the community and helping new people, I promise this will not happen again.

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I denied the post, not sure why my post no longer says it - but yeah.

It might not be something 'that bad' to you, but it definitely is to everyone else who has at least 2 brain cells collectively.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.