Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Meydogg76
Your SteamID: 76561198274307986
Your Discord-Tag: Meydogg76#4132

Ban Length: Perma
Ban Reason: The General chat was talking about covid, And I stepped and gave my opinion in a nice way I wasn't arguing it wasn't anything bad, I cant remember exactly what I said but I remember it wasn't bad.
Unban Reason: I think i shouldnt have been Perm banned for this, because everyone has the right to their opinion the chat was already talking about it so I think I said covid is just a flu and told them to suck it up, TJ Went off on me saying fuck you or Fuck Off or something like that then straight up banned me (Your gonna have to check the chat at around this happened because this unexeptable behaviour for a representative of monolith) Obviously his opinion didn't match up with mine which happens a lot on monolith staff team, Ive seen it happen before. I wasn't arguing or anything I wasn't being a dick about it, It was the topic people were talking about so I joined in with my opinion and got perm banned, Which is a way to harsh punishment for something not that serious. I like how people are allowed to spread false shit about trump on monolith and make death threats towards him but as soon as I say something in chat that doesn't matches one of the community managements views I get perm banned and cussed out without a warning or mute (Which would've been the proper punishment) But anyways This was around a month ago I belive I learnt a lesson and wont do it again obviously TJ was offended of what I had to say. I just wanna help new players and be apart of the community and be able to have access to everything on discord, But I cant because a staff member didn't like my opinions on whats going on in the world. Im not a bad person I can have people back me up, I was friends with Lucas and was staff on Lux RP for a bit I even left a community I was a founder on because I wanted to focus on monolith there's so many great people you can meet and have fun with, Im not a bad person and I'm not trying to piss anyone off or make anyone mad those are just my views on the world.

Time of Occurrence: A month or so ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: nope
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

I would like @PMX or another staff member to review this instead of TJ, Because of his views in the world today I feel like I'm gonna get instantly denied, Just because he doesn't agree which I'm assuming happened with the last application.

Last edited:

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

And plus this is my first discord offence that I know of so I should be given some slack, A perm ban for stating an opinion on a topic that 10 different people were talking about and saying their opinions aswell is insane. Just because the staff member didn't like or agree with my opinion I shouldn't be perma banned, This is just silencing people because staff don't like them or agree with them.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Nope. Dream on.

Appeal again within such a short timespan and you'll be perma'd here as well.

I'm completely against the provision of misinformation, especially related to COVID. You were told to be quiet several times. No one wants to hear you spew shit about how COVID is less severe than the flu, that 0.001% of people get it, and that you love the confederate flag. You're a racist and misinformed individual and you do not deserve to be present on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.