Years of Mono

LV

Discord Name: Aleks#1120
Your SteamID: /
Your Character Name: /

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Discrespect,minging?
Unban Reason: I want to say sorry for what i have done. I never really thought about what i did and why. I got to a complete new person and have changed my hole life. I want to say sorry to all Staff Members and Members that i attacked and was arguing in the days (wasn´t okey from my side to do that) when i was on the Discord. I want to be again a part of the discord communiy cause i learned from my lesson. Have a good knowledge of the Server and Discord rules an know what i can do and what im not allowed. What happend wasn´t okay i apologize that. I would be really happy if i can get a second Chance on the Discord Server. I can promise that what happend was the last and final time that it happens. I would be awsome if i could get a new chance on the server and show that im a complete new person and follows the rule. It has been 2 weeks since my last heavy Punishment now. Im currently trying to make my Image on the server as best as even possible. New Year? New Chance? Aight im right? I have also re readed all rulea
~Aleks If any questions are still open im here to answer them.

Time of Occurrence: about 9-10month ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: /
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This will be your last chance. If you break our discord rules again, you will be permanently removed from our server.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.