Not open for further replies.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: misterjokeman #3421

Which Staff muted you: IDK
What were you muted for: IDK

Unmute Reason:I got banned on discord for getting muted and rejoining in order to avoid that mute, I apologize for my actions and hope that you can forgive me for them as I have learned from them. I will no longer leave and join after I have been muted on discord and will instead make an appeal. Thank you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we consider unbanning you? You knew that you would be punished if you tried to evade your mute and you did not care about it. Additionally, you keep saying you changed and you learned from your mistakes and yet your attitude remains the same and your behaviour remains unacceptable. You have been here for a long time now and still decide to intentionally break our rules.

At this point, I don't believe you.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This is not the case as I know that I am on thin ice as of the moment so as a result I am doing everything in my power to prevent myself from rulebreaks, I am even going as far as to ask staff for the ok before I preform certain actions. I would just like to be unbanned so that I can once again interact with the discord community.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This will be the last time you will be unbanned/unmuted from the discord. If you are banned or muted on the discord server again, you will remain as such, since we already gave you too many chances.

Furthermore, if such a situation happens again, and if we deem it necessary, your forum account's content will be moderated once more. Therefore, I suggest you take this opportunity to carefully read our rules and understand them to the point of being able to follow them, at all times.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.