Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: Trevor#9310

Which Staff banned you: @Lola Meid
What were you banned for: Cause my discord name was “http//N-wordmania.net”

Unmute Reason: I forgot that I didnt have a nickname on the monolith discord so the name would obviously stick out like a sore thumb with that kind of name. It wasnt to be offensive to anyone it was a little inside meme between me and friends. I mean Im muted in the server so I completely forgot about it but I saw I was missing a server and I do again apologize for the name. It wasn’t trying to be racist towards anyone it was just a joke. I know racism isnt taken kindly really anywhere but I do apologize it was a joke and I wont change my discord name again like that, I’ll only change nicknames in servers

Its a real website and we were sharing memes from the site that were so stupidly racist it was funny as hell to laugh at and I was messing around changing my name too for the joke. I do truly apologize to anyone that I may have offended, it wasnt to offend anyone it was just friends joking around. Sorry

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX Sorry about this man didnt mean to offend anyone completely forgot that it showed that name for every discord server it was just a name for joke servers with friends

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Don't be an idiot from now on. Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.