Status
Not open for further replies.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: Eagle#7160

Which Staff muted you: I think @gm1003 ツ it could have been someone else
What were you muted for: I think I said something on the discord about there being no staff on the server while there was like 4 people MRDM/MVDM

Unmute Reason: I can't remember exactly what I said but I didn't think it was that bad. I think I said something about how there is no staff on at night and there is always MRDM/MVDM at night. I don't understand exactly why I was the only one muted that night when there were 5 other people saying things about it and some of the other people said way worse things than me because I don't think I even said anything that bad. I just don't think I should have been muted for only saying one thing rather than the other people saying multiple bad things. Overall, I don't think I should have gotten muted in the first place. I was also trying to go for mentor but now I cant because of this and now I got to wait a month but I just feel like I shouldn't have been muted, so I don't know if you can do anything to where this won't count towards the mentor 1-month thing if you agree with me on it not being a fair mute but that is up to you guys. Thank You for your time.

Time of Occurrence: I think 10/20/20
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed mute appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can't remember exactly what I said but I didn't think it was that bad. I think I said something about how there is no staff on at night and there is always MRDM/MVDM at night
Yeah that is true, you did say that.
a staff could atleast come and get him off the server every is getting RDM and VDM
However, you left out your post after that:
The staff are terrible someone is mass RDMing and they just going to let it happen like someone could get on to ban him real quick before the whole server gets RDM

If you are going to appeal your mute, at least be honest and include the whole story. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.