Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [L²:RP] Leroy Gibbs
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116551935
Your Character Name: Lloyd Brown
Discord ID: .Leroy Gibbs.#2626

Which Admin blacklisted you: @DevulTj
What were you blacklisted from: Discord (Voice&Chat)

Blacklist Reason: No Clue
Time of Occurrence: 13:46 (GMT+1)
Relevant Evidence: I Was Mad At Players Braking The Rules Siad Something Along The Lines Of " you KOSED ME then KIDNAPED ME when i got NLR " Then I Get Muted? For No Reson No One Told Me To Stop Anything

Additional members involved/witnessing:

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I and my friends were the ones who kidnapped you and stuff, but that's already handled in a report. Something I should say is when you're throwing a fit at people for doing something, you expect to be praised for it? No. It's annoying for people, so Devul muted you.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I and my friends were the ones who kidnapped you and stuff, but that's already handled in a report. Something I should say is when you're throwing a fit at people for doing something, you expect to be praised for it? No. It's annoying for people, so Devul muted you.
Hi. You're not involved in this appeal, so don't respond and respect the rules.

Now let's move on to why you were muted, @Adam Carter . You were being quite annoying in a general chat, complaining about rulebreaks when the discord specifically tells you to go and report it on the forums, report it in-game, or keep shut about it.

I would've unmuted you, but then you had this cheek to state to me on Discord.
gduRIp1.png

You're not funny, you're not cool. Treat staff with respect and you'll get what you want.

Denied.