Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tyler Gard
Steam Name: Doom Guy
SteamID: 76561199028325680

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): around 5:50 PST (PM)
What happened: well Cheater came and decided to shoot at random People and because he shot at us we pulled guns and went to kill him well he was able to headshot all of us with a galil So i need refund pls

What do you need refunded: Tommy with EOTECH and Crafted Kev | med bills
Evidence:
(Nex said this was the guy that had gotten banned) by DevulTJ for MRDM Detection
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

Last edited:

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

ik i might get warned as im not mentioned in this report however he is obviously not cheating, you can see in the first pov that he fired much before you, and it may have looked weird due to hit reg however he wasnt cheating. for the second part your friend was probably stuck in the running animation, allowing him to crunch him twice.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ik i might get warned as im not mentioned in this report however he is obviously not cheating, you can see in the first pov that he fired much before you, and it may have looked weird due to hit reg however he wasnt cheating. for the second part your friend was probably stuck in the running animation, allowing him to crunch him twice.
yeah guy… he was cheating

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he was already banned for MRDM and getting banned for Cheating?

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

IF he wasn't cheating tell him to upload his POV Id like to see it

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1649978841099.png

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.