Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Brian Dorat
Steam Name: Dozeryip
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48194312

Date and time of loss: 7/2/2020
What happened: I countered a raid on my Org and a guy shot me in the back of the head, looted my items, and then ran from my org members and disconnected at 10 HP.

What do you need refunded: 1 Kevlar and helmet, 1 Lockpick, 1 M4 with HK Reflex sight.
Evidence: @Balldrip

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    137.7 KB · Views: 22

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm the following items - 1 Kevlar and helmet, 1 Lockpick, 1 M4, however, I can not confirm the HK Reflex sight since there was no evidence provided of the attachment.

The player jumped into the ocean, while he had three players shooting at him and then decided to disconnect to avoid his death, and keep the items he had on him.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm the following items - 1 Kevlar and helmet, 1 Lockpick, 1 M4, however, I can not confirm the HK Reflex sight since there was no evidence provided of the attachment.

The player jumped into the ocean, while he had three players shooting at him and then decided to disconnect to avoid his death, and keep the items he had on him.
After evidence was provided, Dozeryip showed me a video of the M4 with the attachment.
So I can confirm he needs the items below refunded
  • M4
  • Lockpick
  • Kevlar and Helmet
  • HK Reflex Sight

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Refund Request Has Been Accepted. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to provide assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.