Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jimmy Jimson
Steam Name: [IFN] jColborn [TM]
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752

Date and time of loss: Quite a while ago, I haven't gotten to making a refund request until now.
What happened: I robbed bank with a regular bag, and then then Lt. Wolfington "disabled my tires" by blowing up my car when I tried to flee. This is false code-red because he clearly was not aiming for the tires nor had an intent to only pop the tires without hurting the driver, and I had shown no threat to him or others. I ended up dying after he blew up my vehicle.
It may seem like he had me under FearRP there, but in the car I was in, the driver sits on the right, and he was at the left window. He cannot shoot me for fleeing.
  1. FearRP only applies for vehicles if the driver is placed at gunpoint by the driver-side window. Any other instance does not constitute FearRP for the driver, and the driver and the vehicles passengers may flee.

What do you need refunded: 4 small stacks ($10,500)
Evidence: Video

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I made a refund request earlier that was denied by @PMX
you were under fearRP, as the police officer was pointing his weapon by the driver side window (1:31). As you failed to comply with his orders he shot at you.
That is your fault, since you broke fearRP in the first place.
I'm disputing this because in the vehicle I was in, the driver side window is on the RIGHT side of the vehicle (Nissan Skyline R34), while the officer was on the LEFT side of the vehicle.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ah yes, apologies. I did not notice that. Your refund request is going to be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.