Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: JRX
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80075928
Your Character Name: Justin Rowe

Which Admin blacklisted you: @Stuvi
What were you blacklisted from: Driving

Blacklist Reason: "Fail Driving"
Time of Occurrence: Around 19:50 Last Night.
Relevant Evidence: I was playing on the server last night I am relatively new i have like 2-3 hrs I find driving hard as it is but I have a wireless keyboard by my bed in my room. My brother as all older brothers do decided to annoy me while I was playing with a few of my mates he turnt on the keyboard and started alt+tabbing, going in chat etc. After I told him to leave me alone and we had a bit of a scram I was back to driving alright. Straight after I found out that I had been blacklisted from driving. I asked stuvi how I was fail driving he failed to respond to me I asked him to bring me he just aired me and went off the server. I wanted to talk about what just happened but he didn't respond. I already find driving in GMOD hard enough as it is and it is even harder with another person controlling the same thing. I know how to drive in the game and how to drive propley but I believe this blacklist was pure unfair.
Additional members involved/witnessing: My friend Jack: THOT HUNTER (Steam) Jack Bruce (Character In Game) jacker1978#9231 (Discord) - He heard everything.

Last edited:

Rexzyy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Be sure to tag the staff member in the future.

@Stuvi

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your blacklist should've already expired by now. Don't even try to pull that "my brother..." story here.

Status
Not open for further replies.