Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ryman
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21303029
Your Character Name: Bobby Kurosaki

Which Staff blacklisted you: PMX or Majorlorne
What were you blacklisted from: Driving

Blacklist Reason: I was blacklisted for "Cop baiting", reason being that I was doing u-turns and fled from police with a mask.

Unblacklist Reason: Cop Baiting - The act of excessively provoking law enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment. I was not wanting to be chased by cops or wanting a provocation or chase to ensue with the cops, I was bored and was therefore, driving a bit recklessly, something that is an IC crime, not an OOC rule break. Later on, a cop had gotten angry that I was "standing too close to him" so I drove off and accidentally hit another officer's car in the process, primarily due to there being a delivery truck blocking most of the road. I would like to be unblacklisted because what I did was primarily commit IC offenses that should have been handled in exactly the same way, in character, I was not cop baiting because I did not seek a confrontation or a chase, nor was I "excessively provoking law enforcement" in any way. In the future, I'll try to rein my driving in and not be so reckless about it, even if I'm bored, to avoid any future misconceptions about cop baiting.

Time of Occurrence: 5:30 est Roughly
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The blacklist is just to remember you that you cannot break fearRP when you are being held at gunpoint by police in a car. Accepted.
You need to be online to be unblacklisted. Once you join make a report ingame with the link to this thread and tell the staff member to remove the blacklist.

Otherwise, I will remove it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.